You don't know Missy from the beginning? :/
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

How old are you?
12 19, y?
nerd.gif
The older you are, the more likely you'd know what was going on in that pic, in general. No pun intended.
i see
ohwell.gif

so old, yet still so young. 92 ftl 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

You don't know Missy from the beginning? :/
tired.gif
get your freak on was the first missy song i remember
ohwell.gif

family & business do not go well together. these people are 50+ and still doing this crap. gonna be a long night
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
first song ive heard from them. not tooo bad.
im more into rap but this is mellow will look into them thanks for sharing broski

damn cap, you prolly have this as your homepage 
laugh.gif

as for Missy, easily top 5 female MCs in my book, much respect

I'm between projects right now with work. Ill take my L courtesy of iYen.
laugh.gif
It'll pick back up for me soon.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Today is day 2 of having houseguests staying with me that I don't know very well. I'm hoping the rest of the week goes by quickly.

My wifes friend recently took a job in the UK so her and her newly wed husband are moving out of CA. They needed to be out of their apt a couple weeks before they were going to move in to their new place so the wife offered for them to stay with us for atleast a few of those days. She failed to mention this to me before she offered it up. I've met the husband maybe 3 times before. Nice fella I suppose, but he's a Boston fan. Im pretty intense when it comes to sports and I HATE Boston fans in general. Hard to jive with someone who roots for the Red Sox or the Patriots.

Not that I do anything crazy when I'm at home, but I just cant get comfortable if I know I have to pseudo-entertain every night. I am an extremely boring person and a creature of habit. (and that makes me happy). I feel like its gonna eff up my daily routine and schedule which stresses me out. Am I expected to share the TV? watch what they want to watch? Do I have to sitdown and have dinner with them every night? Is it a **** move if I just head up to my room and chill there by myself? Why should I have to limit myelf to a certain part of the house?

effin firstworldproblems.

Damb fambs, Im the same way, except younger and not married..
Guess I got a lot of awkward moments ahead of me because Im not down with the "pseudo-entertaing" as you put it either.
laugh.gif
 I like my privacy, and am pretty routine, and stuck in my ways.

I suggest maybe go get drinks with the fella or going out to eat as couples, less awkward playing house moments.

Spoiler [+]
From Boston btw 
laugh.gif

hahahaha its not personal with boston fans... well... as a group yes, but not at an individual level.

but yea, it sounds stupid but i think i am just gonna spend more time outside of the house.  i needed to spend more time on the mats anyway so ill probably just stay at the gym and train more or find something else productive i can do to fill my time.

Just got done with that long @@$ online lab
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly didnt learn a thing ... that @@!% was way over my head...

at least im done though
pimp.gif

^^ try peace tea, its good stuff without high fructose corn syrup. The Caddy shack kind
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
This is a test
Spoiler [+]

Edit: Mind = Blown.
pimp.gif

1. I love 2/$2 specials. Hahaha only a fool will get tricked by that. They are ALWAYS $1.

2. Caps and Freaks, ladies of this thread, what goes through your mind when you see a sexy OVERLY confident woman that is scantily dressed? Is envy the initial thought or admiration? Now what if her confidence was more subtle, would that change how you viewed that woman?

3. Rode the bike today and there was HORSE BOWEL MOVEMENT all on the bridge. Why wouldn't you clean that stuff up man? That is a damn shame, I will file a complaint to the city about this.

4. I want some lamb. I just bought a Cast-Iron Skillet and I want a lamb chop. As well as some morning potatoes.

5. I swear women are so damn pressed to dress like sluts once the weather breaks. If I have a daughter I will do everything in my power to re-program her out of her natural, "I am a woman, I will seek attention at all costs" mindset. All of those wh ore clothes won't fly in my household. I have to use psychology here and not force.
Spoiler [+]
+

Spoiler [+]
I have no thoughts about slutty dressed women, unless she has a pair of shoes I like.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

life been going downhill so much in this past year thinking about saving up and living it up the best i can for one night and then call it quits
laugh.gif

Are you talking like offing yourself after one last hurrah? What would be your blaze of glory then ?

"Yeah man I got her, man you should of seen it,
and anything I say right now man I mean it,
they all tell lies but I really don't believe it,
if she can't keep it 100?
Then I really don't need her,

But girl you a star,
but that ain't how I treat her,
she show the team love man I swear you should of seen it,
and I don't even care about all of her features,
man if everybody know her man I swear I don't need her"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
stuck in my head all day

I just read the first 60 pages; no way in hell I'm reading the other 73.
I'm a confident person but damn I wish I just had that go-getter, YOLO mentality.
I want a harem of fat %*!%@#@.
Playing staccato and legato notes on the piano is a mind %$#%.
IDGAF about anyone but me.
Gonna practice being more vulnerable for the rest of the year.
Dance is keeping me alive.
I don't want anything, but I crave everything.
Pretty sure I'm going to be a diabetic by the age of 30.
Chess confuses and intrigues me all at the same time.
A mother's love can't be measured or weighed; shouldn't be taken for granted.
I want to move to NYC so bad.
My sig is how I feel most of the time. I need to find a girl who can give me all of that and more, and me her.
I have a tough exterior but I'm a softy at heart.

Back
Top Bottom