the thread about nothing...

i just found out i have on demand after almost having u-verse for a year

no free movies though
grin.gif

This +#%!# Ellen Barrett just kicked my %+% in Pilates. I hated her at the end but felt the burn. Netflixs win.

Listen
If it's early in the morning
We will be bumping and grinding
It can be late in the midnight hour, hey hey
We'll be bumping and grinding
Yes we will
Yes we will
Yeeeeeeeesss we will
Whoo
I don't see nothing wrong
It's just you and me
Me and you
Heeeey hey baby
I'm gonna give you alllllllllllllllll
Every little thing you ever wanted
Everything you ever need
Robert's gonna give it to you
Gonna give it to you
Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
Yessir, I'm so glad about it
I'm so glad about it
I'm gonna give you
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
No no no no no no nothing wrong
I don't see
I don't see

I can't figure out the next (and last thing) he says in the song.

Forever e-friends with whoever can figure it out. Sounds like, "Just maintaining (incomprehensible)"

I STILL don't know how to make a spoiler after all this time being here. I tried looking for the post that shows you how to do it, can someone help me out w/o the snarky remarks. Feelsbatman

beh, everything you need to know how to do spoilers is contained in the following spoiler:
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
just put spoiler in brackets at the start of what you want to hide, and put /spoiler in brackets at the end of what you want to say

Today is day 2 of having houseguests staying with me that I don't know very well. I'm hoping the rest of the week goes by quickly.

My wifes friend recently took a job in the UK so her and her newly wed husband are moving out of CA. They needed to be out of their apt a couple weeks before they were going to move in to their new place so the wife offered for them to stay with us for atleast a few of those days. She failed to mention this to me before she offered it up. I've met the husband maybe 3 times before. Nice fella I suppose, but he's a Boston fan. Im pretty intense when it comes to sports and I HATE Boston fans in general. Hard to jive with someone who roots for the Red Sox or the Patriots.

Not that I do anything crazy when I'm at home, but I just cant get comfortable if I know I have to pseudo-entertain every night. I am an extremely boring person and a creature of habit. (and that makes me happy). I feel like its gonna eff up my daily routine and schedule which stresses me out. Am I expected to share the TV? watch what they want to watch? Do I have to sitdown and have dinner with them every night? Is it a **** move if I just head up to my room and chill there by myself? Why should I have to limit myelf to a certain part of the house?

effin firstworldproblems.

Back
Top Bottom