the thread about nothing...

can any paypal veterans help me? chat on AIM, just a few questions.. I'm kind of new to paypal
Buying or selling?
buying.... I didn't realize how bad the fees were until I sold my first item :wow: :frown: I see you can't even get your money back for selling retail :smh:

Yeah, figured that out the hard way too... That's why now I try to deal outside of eBay to avoid at least SOME of the fees. :smh:

I hate the Grading system on 2k12

Talm bout ratings? Never understood why they switched.

I know I'm late and some of you have already seen it...but son

20120816-DEDICATION4.jpg

:x :stoneface:

kobe-wtf.gif

Lil Wayne is trash now, he should stick to skating.

I am from the hood. I made it out.

I only like women from the hood. It is hard to meet a woman who has made it out of the hood. It is also hard to find a woman who is still in the hood with any sense of drive and ambition.

Women who come from privilege just don't do it for me. Women who try too hard to be down make me sick.

ugggghhhh

dog you read my mind.

hood shorties :smokin

What about the entire middle class (especially working middle class) you skipped over? Not everyone that's not from the hood is privileged. There are plenty of places in that middleground

yo rice i just bought them..hopefully I didnt make a mistake
yo my bad, I didn't want myself to force you... I've only dealt with APC jeans & those are known to stretch. I just want to know because I wear a 36 (got APCs in a 35 & they definitely stretched) & when I got 34 slim jim nudies they didn't (I even slept in them for a couple days :stoneface: )

@fresh & solarius I just had this convo with my boy the other day..but on another note hood chicks with ambition are way better than suburb chicks..that attitude when it comes to getting things done is too sexy..I would rather have a hood chick that will put me in my place when I stray

can any paypal veterans help me? chat on AIM, just a few questions.. I'm kind of new to paypal
Buying or selling?
buying.... I didn't realize how bad the fees were until I sold my first item :wow: :frown: I see you can't even get your money back for selling retail :smh:

Yeah, figured that out the hard way too... That's why now I try to deal outside of eBay to avoid at least SOME of the fees. :smh:
fasho, those craigslist buyers though :x :smh: :x

@fresh & solarius I just had this convo with my boy the other day..but on another note hood chicks with ambition are way better than suburb chicks..that attitude when it comes to getting things done is too sexy..I would rather have a hood chick that will put me in my place when I stray

yes, and the yambs are the illest. They are fiercely loyal. They can cook. I'll take a hood shorty over one of those "classy" jawns 10/10

Entertainment for tonight:

no idea how to post videos, or gifs for that matter, with this new NT. If anyone could point this out to me, it will be greatly appreciated.

yo rice i just bought them..hopefully I didnt make a mistake

If they dont fit you, send em my way for a small discount (i cant see paying more than $70 for a pair of jeans- and they have to be at least a 32 length, i usually wear straight leg 33 X 34)

@ PIP, Good stuff bro, thats exciting news (cant see the spolier though, most spoilers on here just take me to the top of the page when i click em :\ )

neither can i, gap selvage authentics on sale FTW. and i haven't bought a pair since oct, 09.

Anyone got a link to a working Youtube downloader extension for Chrome? Thanks in advance!

Just watched Lolo Jones on PTI on DVR. She fine as hell

This is a bad pic of her, of course- but this speaks volumes to me (not all caked up with makeup and wearing favorable outfits)- i see this when i think Lolo (and virgin). Jenneke is clearly a freak and has a better body/ less manly structure IMO

for equal comparison

Dawg, you wouldn't be going out on a date with her looking like that :lol:. I had that image in my head too until I saw her. I literally walked past the TV like dayuuuuuum. I stood there and just stared. Idk, maybe it's late. I'm not crazy about her body but she has one of those faces that just makes you stop and stare. I'm sure she's crazy tho, but that's another story :lol:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Thats ill, but odds of pulling that off clean is slim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom