the thread about nothing...

I think I was a video game hipster back when I played them. When everybody was on NBA Live, I was playing 2k on the dreamcast
laugh.gif
.... I played Gears of War before everybody was on it then stopped, and I was playing COD since the 1st one dropped when they gave you no checkpoints and you had to restart the whole damn mission.

People do this? My method of buying is very different than most. I never understood that logic.

@GrizzlyAnimal  you did tell it, but tell it again 
laugh.gif
Of course. I mean, I bought pairs simply  because I had the money. I mean I liked them, but I could've lived if I didn't have them. Like I sold my Concords a while back. DS. I sold about a good 12 pairs that I didn't wear that much, but just bought because I could.

Last edited:
Floooooow with more afro than Rollo, comin' to a fork in the road which way to go just follow

People do this? My method of buying is very different than most. I never understood that logic.

@GrizzlyAnimal  you did tell it, but tell it again 
laugh.gif
Of course. I mean, I bought pairs simply  because I had the money. I mean I liked them, but I could've lived if I didn't have them. Like I sold my Concords a while back. DS. I sold about a gold 12 pairs that I didn't wear that much, but just bought because I could.
I always bought with a purpose.

I made a list in 2005 of like 40 pairs. pretty much everything I wanted had already been released by then. then I trimmed the fat from that list around 2008. then I trimmed the fat from the trimmed down list like 2 years ago. Now all I really  want is black/metallic Jordan Vs 
laugh.gif

I made a list in 2005 of like 40 pairs. pretty much everything I wanted had already been released by then. then I trimmed the fat from that list around 2008. then I trimmed the fat from the trimmed down list like 2 years ago. Now all I really  want is black/metallic Jordan Vs 
laugh.gif

SJ's for me......and MAYBE the Columbias. MAYBE

I made a list in 2005 of like 40 pairs. pretty much everything I wanted had already been released by then. then I trimmed the fat from that list around 2008. then I trimmed the fat from the trimmed down list like 2 years ago. Now all I really want is black/metallic Jordan Vs :lol:  

You wear size 11?

I have a VNDS pair I'll sell you

laugh.gif

You wear size 11?

I have a VNDS pair I'll sell you
indifferent.gif

y u do dis?

edit: I do, but, shoes is the last thing I need to be buying right now. 

Last edited:
Sour in my rotation

Coke wave era on rotation

:smokin :smokin

I'm gon' spark again, pour me cups of Cru, get me nice and right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom