the thread about nothing...

after lathering my scalp in coconut oil tomorrow

I will get my hair twisted againnn

they getting longerrrr

Question: I saw an ad on twitter that said "this is what a real woman looks like" mad pic of a fat woman, why fat people come at skinny people but it's mean when skinny say the same towards fat people?
Chris Rock touched up upon that. Same for rich people talking about poor folk

:smh:

never cared to listen to a FULL kanye album
*shrugs*
AaEr8YE.gif

/Music

:smh: :smh:

i'd rather rock vans
vans for life
Question: I saw an ad on twitter that said "this is what a real woman looks like" nad pic of a fat woman, why fat people come at skinny people but it's mean when skinny say the same towards fat people?
some people are naturally skinny and cant gain weight even if they try 
tired.gif

team bodyweight training 

Welcome to the club young jedi
just moving on.

nothing wrong with that.

more money in your pocket at the end of the day.

I would hope so. I haven't bought Jays in 10 years + and I had over 200 at one point. I feel so embarrassed just looking at Jordans or Nike retros now. It's a teenager thing, it's extremely lame. 

i'd rather rock vans
I feel so free now. Like I'm still broke, but I'm not dead broke. There is a life after retros fallaz.

coconut oil for me
mean.gif

I need some more castor oil
Ever since I grew my dreads, I noticed that adding all the oils an stuff I used to use wasn't helping. Use to have mad dandruff and whut not, but now that I stopped, I'm all good. My scalp is oily as is.

Ever since I grew my dreads, I noticed that adding all the oils an stuff I used to use wasn't helping. Use to have mad dandruff and whut not, but now that I stopped, I'm all good. My scalp is oily as is.

my hair grows the most when I twist it and never touch it, and condition maybe every 1.5-2 weeks

while the cut is very artistic and very well done. 
4c15c060-39cf-0131-df61-52c21c2f1e19.gif
Looking like the hipster Bishop
mean.gif

tupac-in-juice1.jpg
on point 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Bros & broettes I ain't  thought about buying a pair of jays in a long time....am I growin up?
Welcome to the club young jedi
this

did i tell my kwame story in here allready?
do it

Back
Top Bottom