Bug!

Last edited:
Thanks to all the nt'ers.
Hell yeah it's hard.
I'm so bummed out.
I just wanna wake up from this nightmare.:frown: :smh:
I miss my mom though on some real ****.
I just wanna talk to her and hang out with her again. :smh:

Sorryvery sorry to hear man more sorry for you a stranger than me for my own when they go..
Once I hit double digits it kinda just slides off my back man..it's so natural now it's sickening it really **** you up...

I hope you get thru this and once your done grieving it pushes you to do greater things and be better not for you bit for her..everything you do remember she's watching..stay strong

i6ITfNkHxFP7x.gif

Its so surreal to witness first hand how people treat you when they think you got money.

Girls who never talked to me in HS liking photos, dudes who were cool #BackThen who now ask me to take their number. Its crazy. :smh:

I'm saying, when we hanging out? :nerd:

:lol: why they think you got bread B? Playing them keys like Stevie Wonder?

:lol: really tho, people hit me up all the time like "Hey when we going to brunch/lunch?" (Birds ESPECIALLY always want brunch for some reason :lol: ) or they'll overhear me talking about stocks or something and try to ask what my portfolio looks like with bait questions. Or maybe its just that I'm getting older and that's just what people talk about.

They think I got bread because I'm 22, work for the govt, drive a Lexus, and have a stock portfolio. Doesn't matter the year, just that its a Lexus. :lol:

I mean I got a little bread but if I miss a couple paychecks its a wrap (thanks Salle MaeBach.)

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I was performing “I Just don’t Give A “ by Eminem in front of a bunch of people

I was terrible too lol

So random

Was too shook too try that sleep app again :lol:

Some rum & coke did the job, though it woke me up too early

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I was performing “I Just don’t Give A “ by Eminem in front of a bunch of people

I was terrible too lol

So random
Dreams are weird, bro. One time I dreamt of Michael Jordan being my best bud, and we were smoking cigars, even though I don't smoke 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom