the thread about nothing...

@kix28 my condolences bruh. Just try to remember the good times n try to celebrate her. It's gonna be hard at first (especially kuz a lot of things will remind you of her) but it will get better. Know she'll still be in your memory n let that motivate you to better yourself. Take up a hobby to help make the grieving process somewhat bearable. It's going to be the hardest thing to do, but in the end you'll be a better person. That will take a while to get through, so in the meantime be there for your family. It's always gonna be there, but in time you'll feel better knowing she isn't in pain anymore. Take care bruh, I'm sorry for your loss.

And if I was under 5'10 I'd kill myself.

me too 

didn't realize it would be this difficult to get this dreamcast emulator working 
indifferent.gif
I'm still trying to figure it out too. The PS1/PS2 I can run.
make sure you cop da CTR. Brave Fencer Musashi. and silent hill roms

We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

im bout to give up on this dreamcast emulator tonight. time to move on to sega cd so I can try out this diehard game @Elpablo21  put me onto 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom