the thread about nothing...

You use Gravy or Ketchup on your meatloaf?

tumblr_m98em9nMXw1r6l9pco1_400.gif

da connect hit me asking if i wanted to make some extra cash... it be so tempting, mane. :smh:

makes me miss livin with one of my bros.... used to coat the b's in honey and sprinkle keef on em :lol:

i gotta hurry up and get rich so i can go back to living life how i wanna

If only it was that easy yeah yeah I just wanna pay all my bills and live in a decent house/apartment with no responsibilities.

Yut Bo, started Luther, I think I've found a new addicting show.

Rough workday.

Female client found out another client put the word out that he smashed. She gets hood wanting to fight him. He's leaving tomorrow so he doesn't care. I try to talk sense into her and calm her down. She's telling me she has a fiance and he visits and doesn't want him hearing about the 'rumor'. She gets her meds then leaves. The next guy comes in and tells me shes mad because the male client smashed her in exchange for his prepaid cellphone that he snuck into the facility. Turns out he ran out of minutes and that's why she was mad.

This place is like a coed Prison Break, smh

Rough workday.

Female client found out another client put the word out that he smashed. She gets hood wanting to fight him. He's leaving tomorrow so he doesn't care. I try to talk sense into her and calm her down. She's telling me she has a fiance and he visits and doesn't want him hearing about the 'rumor'. She gets her meds then leaves. The next guy comes in and tells me shes mad because the male client smashed her in exchange for his prepaid cellphone that he snuck into the facility. Turns out he ran out of minutes and that's why she was mad.

This place is like a coed Prison Break, smh

What's your job and where do you work lol...

celticspride34 celticspride34 Nurse at a drug rehab place.

Charge nurse got on my case telling me I need to speed things up like I can control these addicts. Another nurse straight threw me under the bus. She don't know that I know. It's all good.

I've learned so much about street drugs.

Most important thing is stay away from pain pills. Seems to be most people's gateway drug. Doctors keep prescribing them and people keep taking them and don't even notice they're getting addicted. Then most turn to heroin. **** is sad hearing their stories. :smh:

80% of these people are from Jersey.

If only it was that easy yeah yeah I just wanna pay all my bills and live in a decent house/apartment with no responsibilities.

Yut Bo, started Luther, I think I've found a new addicting show.

It is that easy, mane. You just have to take small steps forward and never bother taking one step back.

I'm about to start a business, buy a house, and start a grow op when it becomes legal...amd that's just the next 2 years.

:pimp:

I've learned so much about street drugs.

Most important thing is stay away from pain pills.
Seems to be most people's gateway drug. Doctors keep prescribing them and people keep taking them and don't even notice they're getting addicted. Then most turn to heroin. **** is sad hearing their stories. :smh:

80% of these people are from Jersey.

This this this! Got friends that started off with xans and percs...a lot of em moved on to glass pipes and needles. some black tar but mostly white. a 5 hour trip down I-90 to the Chi is nothing...and it be like 90% pure too.

first time my boy crushed up a perc and snorted it :x

Last edited:
my small a*8 city made the front page of tmz 
laugh.gif
  rich homie quan had a concert here and he ended up slapping somebody in the crowd, and i guess they had to shut it down cause it got crazy in there after that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom