the thread about nothing...

classic 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

try standing for 12 hours. 6 days a week 
eyes.gif

took my beaten up skate shoes to work today, fuuuuuuuh 
sick.gif

I would stare at it for seconds, one of my favorite avys on NT.
i was in class for 12 hours today.

i shouldn't have worn flats. i have like 4 blisters now. 
mean.gif
 PMSing woman problems.
wearing roshe runs tomorrow to compensate 
nthat.gif

Someone needs a sz 6y in them Foams yo
swoosh ran out of my 5.5 so i ordered a 6. 
That's why your feet hurt? Flats? I thought you bought the Foams to small, and they makededed your feet hurt

Last edited:
Krush Groove was my stuff. That and the Breakin movie where Ice T was the host in the club when they had that run in with the Spanish breaking crew.

Even Rapping, yall remember Rappin, with Mario Van peebles?

Krush Groove was my stuff. That and the Breakin movie where Ice T was the host in the club when they had that run in with the Spanish breaking crew.

Even Rapping, yall remember Rappin, with Mario Van peebles?
Turbo Ozone and Special K

I was Turbo, my older brother was Ozone, and My big Cousin Serena was Special K(the black special K)

we used to work the cardboard hard with the Asian twins across the street. Katee and Katai were their names. 

We were garbage, them Asian twins could break. They was locking champs of the whole City (like 3 blocks really)

New episode

These guys brought up Richard Pryor giving a professional. I never knew. Smh

Last edited:
I'm high as a kite right now and was just reading what happened in Emperor Chins first book burning, and authors/people where willing to die(and did die for) for them to not destroy great books, which featured some of the best authors like Confuscious, Motze, and others. Let's just say that in the alternative version of today that all books,textbooks,religious scriptures, etc. basically all important  books like the bible, chemistry textbook, or whatever was all on the internet and no physical books existed in this world they were all online. Would you be willing to die if the government tried to destroy the interent.

I used to want to smash Chelsea Handler but now...shes 95lbs, just like any other Hollywooder with fame. 

Why girl, why?

I'm high as a kite right now and was just reading what happened in Emperor Chins first book burning, and authors/people where willing to die(and did die for) for them to not destroy great books, which featured some of the best authors like Confuscious, Motze, and others. Let's just say that in the alternative version of today that all books,textbooks,religious scriptures, etc. basically all important  books like the bible, chemistry textbook, or whatever was all on the internet and no physical books existed in this world they were all online. Would you be willing to die if the government tried to destroy the interent.
I'm willing to die for a lot of things, I just don't like talking about what, because it gives life the thought that its a possiblity, one day

Back
Top Bottom