the thread about nothing...

anyone watch that video stating to not use soap on babies... ? it's everywhere on my fb right now.

I refuse to watch it. The pic makes me almost queasy. Makes the famous "finger pic" bearable in comparison.

more than you know bro.

Tell her two things:

1) Mind ya bidness

2) Keep it moving
she will interrogate me bruh.
straight 

when I saw her. I got that feeling someone was looking at me and saw her staring at me, caught me off guard, had to shimmy next to a group of kids to hide.

or smash if she's of age
I found her sister to be hotter and made it clear more than once.

Patient came in to get his afternoon meds. He was looking a bit off so I asked him what was wrong. Told me he was having violent thoughts and was thinking of running away from the facility to go od and kill himself. Tried to get him to open up. Basically said most of his friends were dead and he burned a lot of bridges. Felt bad but didn't wanna overstep my boundaries. Despite him telling me not to report it I did. He came back a few hours later and thanked me for listening. Said he just wanting to get **** off his mind. Felt good that I could help. About 2 days before I remember him annoying me because he came in joking asking for the same drugs that caused him to be here. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
That girl in grillz....

Anymore of her?
nerd.gif
Anna Trill
embarassed.gif

Harlem
pimp.gif
stolen from an interview.

[Laughs] Alright, alright. Her name's Anna. She's from Harlem. She's 22, or she's about to be 23 if she's not 23 already. She's cool. She's fun. That's really the person she is. She does use the [word "n-word] all the time – you know, she's cool like that. She smokes. She drinks. She's cool...she's sexy. She's cute.

stolen from an interview.

[Laughs] Alright, alright. Her name's Anna. She's from Harlem. She's 22, or she's about to be 23 if she's not 23 already. She's cool. She's fun. That's really the person she is. She does use the [word "n-word] all the time – you know, she's cool like that. She smokes. She drinks. She's cool...she's sexy. She's cute.

And she has money so she lives in Harlem she not really from Harlem.

Back
Top Bottom