The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

I get it's hype but some shoes are hyped and then get even MORE hype after a retro and other shoes are hype and lose a ton of hype after the retro. Like I remember the black tongue fire red V's dropping in '06 and they were hyped then last years black tongue fire red dropped and no one cared. Grape 5's dropped in '06 and were relatively hyped. Dropped again last year and people went nuts!
It looks like people who were fond of it before aren't really hyped about the re-release last year. They might have the pair that released before, so they passed.

Or people in our time today don't like those models anymore
nerd.gif

I'm really fiending for those 9's 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I need to find me a pair of DS Nike Air Max 2013 for cheap. I just want a pair to just beat up for everyday use.

What is your opinion on the best LeBron shoe in terms of comfort? For me, I would have to go with the LeBron 8. Those shoes were like walking on clouds but playing ball in them were :\

Messed around with NikeID because of boredom. I instantly remembered what Ice Cube was wearing on the movie "Friday" lol

Man I used to have those 8)

Was a gr or footaction/locker exclusive I think ..dont know wat happened to em |I

I think craig had lowtop canvas forces....there was a thread about it lool

I'm diggin' those Stan Smiths. 

I think it's time for me to explore other brands other than Nike/Jordan. I got a lot of J's but barely have Adidas lol

Saw a pair of Weapons 4 days ago. They look real nice 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
People be like:

SLIGHTLY USED

but they've been stepped in mud, water and **** 10x

Seen the adidas zx flux in person today. Wasn't really a fan of the colorways but that silhouette :wow: :pimp:

May cop

Back
Top Bottom