The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Thinking of getting a used Tesla trying to keep it under $40k, only options I see are the model S & 3, are there any features that are a must or trims that I should look or lookout for? I’m new to the EV world & live in NJ so it’s plenty of charging stations so range shouldn’t be much of an issue

My Model 3 is supposed to be delivered between September 14 - September 28 . Feels like I been waiting forever

Model 3 has been delivered. Car is beautiful on the inside and out. Took me a few minutes to get used to driving it. I’m not used to the break kicking in once you take your foot off the pedal. That and not having a gear shift.

Model 3 has been delivered. Car is beautiful on the inside and out. Took me a few minutes to get used to driving it. I’m not used to the break kicking in once you take your foot off the pedal. That and not having a gear shift.
Congrats

it becomes second nature pretty quickly and you will grow to prefer one pedal driving

quick question (and perhaps this was already answered): any apps yall recommend using in addition to the official tesla app

my neighbor recommended Tazlab but figured i'd ask here first before investing in one

quick question (and perhaps this was already answered): any apps yall recommend using in addition to the official tesla app

my neighbor recommended Tazlab but figured i'd ask here first before investing in one
Only one I have tried is Optiwatt and I like it. I think it has more charging centric features but I just use it to track the cost of my charging.

i just DL Tezlab though after lookingat it in app store. Will look more into it tomorrow

Attachments

• 46925814-65AF-4B96-AA0B-7FA90C1B120C.png
    46925814-65AF-4B96-AA0B-7FA90C1B120C.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 874
Youre better off ordering now and putting it on hold until youre ready

if not youre just getting hit with the price increases and the wait time will be even longer once this EVtax credit gets signed.

Debating the model s or the i4 next. Need it for October 2022. Hoping the EV credit gets signed.

They neeed to make more styles or a refresh.
Here in Cali see the damn 3 everywhere. I like it though, but need more options.

Looking to deck out your Tesla with carbon-fiber dress-up bits? A new lineup of carbon parts from Unplugged Performance bring more than an extra dash of splash—they're manufactured by none other than Koenigsegg. Yes, that Koenigsegg, the hypercar manufacturer behind crazed top-speed runs and exotic (internal-combustion) engine technologies.

This collaboration, dubbed UP x KAM, in reference to Koenigsegg Advanced Manufacturing, kicks off with carbon-fiber spoilers for the Tesla Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X, as well as wider front fenders and a "high-downforce" spoiler for the Model 3 specifically. More parts are promised later this year.

Back
Top Bottom