The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Saw a holographic painted CT today. Can see it literally a mile away.

Thinking of pulling trigger on a model 3 for a commuter.

Similar to this
1719971593832.jpeg

Last edited:
back seats are small, feels like a model 3
buddy got a beast and other got the regular awd
can def feel a bit of a difference but not sure if the beast is worth the extra bread
Backseat of the ct is unbelievably small. Overall not impressed aside from the additional on screen settings.

Pics don't do it justice. This is the best wrap I've seen in a ct by FAR. Compliments the design perfectly.
IMG_20240702_214416.jpg

back seats are small, feels like a model 3
buddy got a beast and other got the regular awd
can def feel a bit of a difference but not sure if the beast is worth the extra bread
That would be incredibly disappointing, in fact it would be a deal breaker. I was expecting the size of a F-150 backseat. I have seen the interior in person yet

Can Tesla please do a CyberWagon please?

Not as sharp edges to fully copy the truck, but something updated styling wise to usher in a new look for their lineup.

Thank you. What are your recommendations
Model Y last month with the .99 offer.

I do like the highland a lot but I drive a MY and I've always appreciated the little bit of extra room.

I'm also DEEP in the family and kids stage of life so I just don't think I could do with a car as my daily driver.

Model Y last month with the .99 offer.

I do like the highland a lot but I drive a MY and I've always appreciated the little bit of extra room.

I'm also DEEP in the family and kids stage of life so I just don't think I could do with a car as my daily driver.
Can you clarify the last sentence?

We just bought a pallisade like a year ago so I have a mom mobile. But my new job is looking like a hike. So looking for a cheaper ev for the tax credit.

Thank you. What are your recommendations
I mean that’s all personal preference.
I’ve owned the 3 and now have the Y. It’s a “fun” car I guess you can say but quality is pretty low. And now resale values seem to have plummeted, so might lose some coin (even with the tax incentive)

I get free charging at work, that’s the only reason I got it. But supercharging all the time can get annoying and time consuming. Installing a charger at home is the move, idk what the going rate in that is nowadays

Im worried about both. Am thinking about scooping up a Tesla, not sure which one. I drove the x and the braking was killing me.

Back
Top Bottom