The Spending money on foolish things Thread

just spent $30 on a burger.
roll.gif
what kind of of burger was this bruh
nerd.gif

You guys remember when those Rogue Status gun print shirts were hot? I bought like 6 different color ways for $35 each. I look now and see how dumb they look.... :smh:

I guess my MBP would count, also some Supreme items that I've gladly gotten rid of.

I only have about 5 pairs of shoes and when it's time to ditch them, I give them away. Sold a lot of clothes recently so I only keep what I know I'll wear and only buy what I absolutely need. I don't drink, smoke, drive (NYC :smokin) or eat out at expensive places even though I can atm. Im 20 and I'm trying to be smart. Having an awesome girl who helps me save instead of spend is also a plus.

Honestly it feels better to say I have X amount of money saved than it does to say I have X amount of shoes.

Last edited:
Back in '10 I was making nice money with the air force. I was getting regular pay and travel pay so I was making bank. It was a boring city/base so I would buy stuff just to buy it. Nothing too outrageous, but I spent $2000 to get my car fixed up, 600 on the paint, 200 on the tint, 200 on the sounds and a rack for some black wheels. Along with a nice amount of clothing purchases. I did manage to pay off a few bills too. I'm normally a frugal person because I've never made a lot of money and budgeting wisely is embedded in me, so I treated myself that summer. I definitely wish I would've chilled on some of the purchases and put some bread aside, but it made me happy at the time so I don't regret it.

I find certain purchases very foolish, mainly for a person of a regular income (not making 6 figures). Clothing items and accessories for 800 to $3000 are straight up for suckers, imo, but at the same time, that's what makes someone happy, so no matter how idiotic I think it is, that's their bread.

Maybe if I start making 6 figures plus my attitude might change because apparently I'm basing their purchase on my situation and how I feel about it, and there's no way in HELL I'd drop 300 on a damn belt :lol: wow. I feel like an idiot just typing that. We have to keep in mind that everybody's situation is different and everyone's taste is different.

Speaking of taste, I spend too got damned much money on fast food and snacks. Dat flavor tho.

I Don't spend too much money on stuff I'm very fiscally responsible

Last edited:
I can only Imagine how dudes that cop $600-$800 Givenchy tees are going to feel in about a year or two. :lol:

Bunch of authentics that I bought way too big during the jersey era

I look in my closet and SMH all the time

lol I spent a lot of money on authentic s but sold them
Dunno why anyone would regret spending money

On jerseys..they hold residual value so if you

ever wanna Get rid of it selling it is easy.
where can i find people that will pay retail for my used jerseys? or even 70% of what i paid

Bunch of authentics that I bought way too big during the jersey era

I look in my closet and SMH all the time

lol I spent a lot of money on authentic s but sold them

Dunno why anyone would regret spending money

On jerseys..they hold residual value so if you

ever wanna Get rid of it selling it is easy.
where can i find people that will pay retail for my used jerseys? or even 70% of what i paid

Ebay is great.

You gotta understand tha many jerseys from that

Era are no longer available so people go and look

For em all da time. Depending on what size or player

Or team you got you may even make a profit or at

Least break even.

I would laugh at anyone at any age that buys a pair of tennis shoes over $100, but that's just personal taste. Nothing beats a pair of black or white keds which you can get for $30. Men wearing fancy sneakers seem off to me.

This is why niketalk sucks now. A forum more or less dedicated 2 fancy sneakers N ur complaining about fancy sneakers lol

Reactions: c4
Copped a Louis belt Louis kicks bape stussy collab tee bape full zip jacket another pair of blk/red XIIIs a Versace tee the new high top sheed forces a comme des garçon shirt silver air Max 97s send helps and a huf jacket this month by the way. I dress how I want, other ppls preference doesn't really matter to me. Fashion is fashion so what.

i usually dont care how others spend their money if its expensive but at the same time why spend money on something you dont need forget about the cost...thats like me buying a northface snorkel because i like it but i live in los angeles and will never make use of it

That ninjahood got to em :lol:

soon he be coppin da hemi.

Dropped $35 on a yeezus tee that probably cost them $5 to make and it'll shrink and fade after a few washes :x

Back
Top Bottom