The South Unappreciation

What is ever the point of these threads? Every person who starts these is always a borderline troll. And to say one region is better because of thewomen,weed etc is silly. Its always the same people in these saying the same things
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

map-southeast.gif
> ________________

including LA, and Big Terrible Texas
sure...if you wanna rank highest rate of black unemployment and overall rampant rednecks and bigots
pimp.gif
I have to agree with that, and I'm from Houston.
laugh.gif

if anything I learned about the south, it's severly ghetto, I mean up north we got our wanna be thugs, but dayum down south y'all od'ing with thegrandma nightgowns as white tee's and fat albert's pants, smh do you really need clothes that are 100 XXXXXXXXXXXXL ? Them girls, LOL, hood rats dayumy'all need to stop thinking your weave is tight it looks like garbage like something for halloween.

U southern white boys tryn too hard to be country SMH all confederated out. Them white girls seriously there are more stores than just Abercrombie/Hollister/and American Eagle out there.

There's a very select few that do they own thing, I'll give them more respect than everyone else. Plus the south is too commercial to fake for me. Thatsouthern Hospitality is a lie a joke. They act fake as hell to your face then turn around and talk smack.

At least up North we have that " i'ma do me you do whatever it is you do cuz I dont' care" We don't take no garbage but y'all downthere vent about EVERYTHING.

North is better than the South here's why

Better People
Better food
Wider diversity of people
Higher paying jobs
Alot more unique places and we actually conserve space and we don't have super targets and walmarts and shopping plaza's every 5 feet of each other.

Plus on top if it all Up north ninja's don't play or talk smack if we goin get you WE GON GET YOU!

I have a hard time staying put in one place, but god damn do I love the Southeast. The weather, the women, the food, the people.

Old southern towns like Charleston, Chapel Hill, Savannah, etc. are damn near impossible to beat.

Every region has their own little perks to them that makes them cool...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I have a hard time staying put in one place, but god damn do I love the Southeast. The weather, the women, the food, the people.

Old southern towns like Charleston, Chapel Hill, Savannah, etc. are damn near impossible to beat.

Love those places.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

if anything I learned about the south, it's severly ghetto, I mean up north we got our wanna be thugs, but dayum down south y'all od'ing with the grandma nightgowns as white tee's and fat albert's pants, smh do you really need clothes that are 100 XXXXXXXXXXXXL ? Them girls, LOL, hood rats dayum y'all need to stop thinking your weave is tight it looks like garbage like something for halloween.

U southern white boys tryn too hard to be country SMH all confederated out. Them white girls seriously there are more stores than just Abercrombie/Hollister/ and American Eagle out there.

There's a very select few that do they own thing, I'll give them more respect than everyone else. Plus the south is too commercial to fake for me. That southern Hospitality is a lie a joke. They act fake as hell to your face then turn around and talk smack.

At least up North we have that " i'ma do me you do whatever it is you do cuz I dont' care" We don't take no garbage but y'all down there vent about EVERYTHING.

Better People
Better food
Higher paying jobs
Alot more unique places and we actually conserve space and we don't have super targets and walmarts and shopping plaza's every 5 feet of each other.

Plus on top if it all Up north ninja's don't play or talk smack if we goin get you WE GON GET YOU!

there may be some deeper reasons BadNFluenz doesn't like the South....

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Miami is in the South no matter wut you say.
da number of NYers in miami probably outnumber native residence so shhhhhhhh
What? I been to Miami many times and never met anybody from NYC. You making stuff up.

are you outta your mind? 90% of Miami has a connection to New York unless they came straight here from South America or the Caribbean. Even I'm secondgeneration from NY born down here.

have you been to a Jets, Yankees, Mets or Knicks game in Miami?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Love those places.

pimp.gif
brother...

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

if anything I learned about the south, it's severly ghetto, I mean up north we got our wanna be thugs, but dayum down south y'all od'ing with the grandma nightgowns as white tee's and fat albert's pants, smh do you really need clothes that are 100 XXXXXXXXXXXXL ? Them girls, LOL, hood rats dayum y'all need to stop thinking your weave is tight it looks like garbage like something for halloween.

U southern white boys tryn too hard to be country SMH all confederated out. Them white girls seriously there are more stores than just Abercrombie/Hollister/ and American Eagle out there.

There's a very select few that do they own thing, I'll give them more respect than everyone else. Plus the south is too commercial to fake for me. That southern Hospitality is a lie a joke. They act fake as hell to your face then turn around and talk smack.

At least up North we have that " i'ma do me you do whatever it is you do cuz I dont' care" We don't take no garbage but y'all down there vent about EVERYTHING.

Better People
Better food
Higher paying jobs

2mpiqmo.gif

What worryin about our girls for? YNS females.
You're the racist one talkin about white boys tryin to hard to be country and white girls, there are more stores than blah blah. The hate is ridiculousfor the South. Cali Girls>Southern Females>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ny Ladies

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Wackest #@@% I've ever seen
indifferent.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/184096

Hating +$$
laugh.gif

You mad that you couldn't start a thread based off some Papose and� get 11 pages? Get outta here fam. DAYUM!

I'm FROM NY and it's like I said before, most people from up top will never appreciate the south because they only know the misconceptions of theregion. Don't get me wrong, there's no place like home, but for dudes to flat out hate on a place where they have never been is ridiculous. !%%*#% on that angry at breakfast/gang banging on bacon and !$$@.

The cost of living in the south is unparalleled too. Real talk, I'd never pay $1200 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment in a bad neighborhood in NY, when Ican get a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage house in a nice area in the A for about $200 more.

NY > all else
But the south is indeed appreciated.
Now excuse me. This thread is full of hate. I'm gonna catch a wave outta here.

Spoiler [+]
>>>>>>>> The OP's LIFE

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

laugh.gif
Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

lol who cares about the space program??? Lets try accomplishing something on planet earth first.
[sup]

Shall I continue??? or do you want to continue to be ignorant?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami,_FL#cite_note-GAWC-6
[/sup]

laugh.gif
like i actually read that garbage.........let the blissful ignorance continue.
And my point has been proven

please tell me what NASA has done for you or Houston....
Well, alot of the stuff you use today was developed by NASA. You discredited it, then wouldn't read the rest of the stuff I posted about the south, so you prove my point. You know nothing about what goes on down here. You are just an ignorant, close minded, indvidual who relies on sterotypes to base your thoughts.

Point is??? You took like one of the few positive things you have to make a point you still dont have.

i cant believe this thread still goin.
smh.gif

The cost of living in the south is unparalleled too. Real talk, I'd never pay $1200 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment in a bad neighborhood in NY, when I can get a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage house in a nice area in the A for about $200 more.
QFT
pimp.gif

I got love for

Winston Salem
Greensboro
Charlotte
Raleigh/Durham
South Carolina
Atlanta
Orlando
Miami

pimp.gif

I got love for all the beautiful women down here
pimp.gif

I got love for the beaches
pimp.gif

I got love for the cheap living
pimp.gif

I got love for the warm summer weather
pimp.gif

I got love for the south
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

south doesnt have much to offer towards the advancement of society.
REALLY?????????????
where are the space shuttles launched?
my dude take a tour of Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama and then tell me we have nothing to offer.
and Houston is the heart of the space program

HUNTSVILLE STAND UP!! (256) LOL I didn't expect to see my city show up in the Convo. But yeah, as far as technology and development, (especially space andmilitary) We run it. For the whole country.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Some of the ignorance in here is mind blowing. Dudes hating on places they've never been to or have only been to a few weeks (with the exception of a few). I've lived all over the country and all regions have their pros and cons. The bottom line is to YOU there is simply NO PLACE LIKE HOME, word to 227. You're going to defend where you're from because you're supposed to be proud of your city/state/region, but to knock another man's home is WEAK. Do you. Enjoy it, smash what you can, grab a bite to eat, culture yourself. That's my two cents.
Exactly....some of you guys have no clue what you're talking about
laugh.gif

I got love for

Winston Salem
Greensboro
Charlotte
Raleigh/Durham
South Carolina
Atlanta
Orlando
Miami

pimp.gif

I got love for all the beautiful women down here
pimp.gif

I got love for the beaches
pimp.gif

I got love for the cheap living
pimp.gif

I got love for the warm summer weather
pimp.gif

I got love for the south
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
my hometown and I love it.

You guys need to just like what you like and let others like what they like.

Back
Top Bottom