The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

added a bunch of yall. what do we get out of adding friends?

so they gave us new missions with Hipster Homer but the same bugs still exist. Grandpa keeps telling stories, Cletus is forced to do every one of his jobs, and my game times out seconds after the never ending load screen passes. according to their FB page the game is due for a big update on 12/5 and apparently only newer devices will be supported. hope no one actually spent money on donuts.

so they gave us new missions with Hipster Homer but the same bugs still exist. Grandpa keeps telling stories, Cletus is forced to do every one of his jobs, and my game times out seconds after the never ending load screen passes. according to their FB page the game is due for a big update on 12/5 and apparently only newer devices will be supported. hope no one actually spent money on donuts.
I spent $5 on donuts.......
frown.gif

90 days later, finally.......

Never doing that again.

@jayvee1220 so if I have a iPhone 4 I want be able to get the new update? That's BS if true.......

If you have a 1st or 2nd generation device you will not be able to get the update. Pretty sure, by now, most of us have at least 3rd generation devices.

iPhone 4S owner running iOS6....hope I'm good...

I'm having trouble expanding my land...like a royal pain in the *** because I want to keep buying the building...putting Muntz on hold till I have enough land

@ksteezy you should be good. iPhone 4s is a 4th generation device. And I was having the same problem recently, choosing between land and new buildings. Since we can't advance to another level, for the time being, I've been stacking money and buying more land. If you can, it's best to have the characters do as many 60 minutes task as possible. You make much more money that way.

Haven't been able to play since the update. Friends aren't even able to visit my town. Hopefully this next update fixes it.

LOL @ one of Hipster Homers tasks being to squeeze into skinny jeans.

....2,000 XP away from level 21 sitting on about $250,000

first time watching this simpsons in like 4 years due to this game and this episode is hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom