THE SHOP LeBron James & Maverick Carter Series Season 5

I can’t get enough of this show. New episode is great. Love what LeBron is doing.

Cube had me dying a few times.

Yo 2 Chainz fit got me crying. Leather skinny pants and a velvet coat with the cowboy hat on. He look crazy as hell, like a black Johnny Depp or some ****.

I can't believe they brought back Jerrod McMichael or whatever his name is. He lame as hell, ****in up the flow of the convo.

Jamie Foxx just naturally the center of attention. He just funny.

AB look stupid as hell with this blonde mustache. Son, he killing Ben. KILLING Ben.

It's wild this **** only 30 minutes, I'm sure this **** is hard to set up to get everyone together and they probably there for hours.

Lebron really doing great **** with this show. Everybody added to the conversation.

AB looking crazy as **** with that Hulk Hogan mustache. He right about some of the things he said but he BS'n sayin he don't have a ego. Bruh stop lying. :lol:

I might skip this one. Travis Jenner, Lonzo, Jimmy Iovine and Pharrell. I have no interest in anything these clowns have to say.

I had to hear what Lonzo said.

Him saying I play more like LeBron, trying to get triple doubles got me dying

Pharrell looks old

Jimmy Iovine sitting quietly while Lonzo talking about getting robbed.

Jimmy gotta big *** bump on his forehead, **** look crazy

I was dying at Travis Jenner saying he googled years ago how does Pharrell look so young. Cold water and exfoliating.

Last edited:
Finally saw the new episode, Puff, DeRozan and Rich Paul on here. Bill Hader and Rick Rubin.

I can’t listen to Jerrod Carmichael, he sounds so dorky. I tune him out immediately.

Episode was good. Dope hearing CC, Martin and Will.

Chance wasn’t necessary, like I was listening to a child at the grown ups table

Back
Top Bottom