The Series Finale to "Doug" Aired 18 Years Ago Today

great read OP & even better show. One of my favorites growing up. It really makes me sad when I think that my children will not be waching the great cartoons like doug that we had growing up.

By the way Hollywood and public broadcasting is going, I wouldn't be surprised if they rebooted it along with others. Would rather have my kids watching that than a damn sponge.

Reactions: g14
In middle school I moved to the boondocks so all my friends were left behind...at that point it was my routine to get dropped off by the bus, run across my field of a yard, pour myself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and watch Doug and Rocko's Modern Life before I'd shoot hoops in my driveway till dusk.

Seriously my routine for a good two years. Didn't know any different. :pimp:

I used to watch Doug and Rocko every afternoon after school right before I had to go to football practice :pimp:

My dad had to literally pick me up sometimes and turn off the TV just to get me to leave my room when they were on :lol:

Good times

Doug is that old? It ended in 1995? I remember watching it in 97 too...I guess re runs and whatever.

Doug was soft anyways. Roger would've caught the fade if Doug and Skeeter was actually street cats. Patty was harder then everyone at that school. How no brawls broke out in that school? Soft

Naw, b. Doug had them hands. Son was low-key a heavy handed sleeper. ****** dun caught that fade from ol' Funny bones.

He stole off on Roger. Roger was talking that ****, and Doug gave him that fade. His clique even started rolling with Doug for a while.

Then Larry the AV nerd came at my boy sideways. Found himself trying to snuff Doug. Doug gave that young boy that work. Beat ya boy some new facial features.

Also, while not serious or any real conflict, Mr Dink told Doug to give him his best shot. Just to see how hard Doug could hit. Doug gave him a slight jab to the gut. Had Dink about to fall out.

Doug was about that life, he just ain't know it.

How was Skeeter black when his parents were basically italian? :lol:

C'mon son, Skeeter and Beebe were both definitely black :lol:
Skeeter could dance, was popular, played on the basketball team, AND was low-key smart but nobody knew how.

And on the very first episode, he broke down ebonics to Doug. Showed him how to order at the Honker Burger.

He could beatbox too :lol:

How was Skeeter black when his parents were basically italian? 
laugh.gif
C'mon son, Skeeter and Beebe were both definitely black 
laugh.gif

Skeeter could dance, was popular, played on the basketball team, AND was low-key smart but nobody knew how.

And on the very first episode, he broke down ebonics to Doug. Showed him how to order at the Honker Burger.

He could beatbox too 
laugh.gif

yup this sums it up i wish u could explain how bebe was black 

I used to watch Doug and Rocko every afternoon after school right before I had to go to football practice
pimp.gif

My dad had to literally pick me up sometimes and turn off the TV just to get me to leave my room when they were on
laugh.gif

Good times
Naw, b. Doug had them hands. Son was low-key a heavy handed sleeper. ****** dun caught that fade from ol' Funny bones.

He stole off on Roger. Roger was talking that ****, and Doug gave him that fade. His clique even started rolling with Doug for a while.

Then Larry the AV nerd came at my boy sideways. Found himself trying to snuff Doug. Doug gave that young boy that work. Beat ya boy some new facial features.

Also, while not serious or any real conflict, Mr Dink told Doug to give him his best shot. Just to see how hard Doug could hit. Doug gave him a slight jab to the gut. Had Dink about to fall out.

C'mon son, Skeeter and Beebe were both definitely black
laugh.gif

He could beatbox too
laugh.gif
how was bebe black , was roger mexican ? 

I used to watch Doug and Rocko every afternoon after school right before I had to go to football practice :pimp:

My dad had to literally pick me up sometimes and turn off the TV just to get me to leave my room when they were on :lol:

Good times

C'mon son, Skeeter and Beebe were both definitely black :lol:

He could beatbox too :lol:
how was bebe black , was roger mexican ? 

She was darker than Skeeter with red hair and an attitude.

The only reason one could say she wasn't black was because her pops was the Mayor and she came from money :lol:

If they were to make a live action Doug movie, could anyone see Skeeter and Beebe NOT played by black cast members? :lol:

Roger definitely gave off the Mexican vibe. Or just a white guy from the trailer park.

Boomer and Willie were definitely hispanic though.

if you got time to spare, an interesting take on Doug and everything in Bluffington.

Some are convincing while others are...well you make up your mind.

The Dark Side of Doug

Mr. Double Income No Kids................... Makes so much sense

Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, much too cool for 7th grade. Pepper Ann she's one in a millYUUUUUN

She's her own biggest fan Pepper Aaaaaaaan

:frown: I need those reruns like yesterday.

I loved that show

Back
Top Bottom