The Sacramento Kings are BALLLINNNN!!!!

This guy talking about Bibby, even though he hasn't played a minute of the regular season. Like I said, if you got nothing to contribute, stay out.

^I was at that game Andre. They were both getting into it. Garnett was up in his face, but Peeler was a punk for elbowing him.

if i were the kings, i would try and trade miller and bibby to the cavs for sasha and andersen...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if i were the kings, i would try and trade miller and bibby to the cavs for sasha and andersen...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by andre3020

umm after anthony peeler did that !%%@ to KG i have hated the kings, one of my earliest memories of watching my wolves play was when they played the kings, i was on the second level and this guy kept making fun of webber it was the funnest !%%@ ive ever heard

Your earliest days of watching the Wolves was three years ago?

And Peeler and KG were jawing at each other. If memory serves me correctly KG gave a push so Peeler gave him the elbow. BUT MY GOD WHAT AN ELBOW! Garnettwas rocked by that one. I'm always gonna have that image of his head snapping back locked in. Too bad Sac lost that series by a three that rattled in andout at the buzzer
ohwell.gif

Sacramento is a pretty solid team who has depth and size in the low post. One reason why they could beat the Spurs and Jazz is because they can give sizeagainst their opponents. Being a Warriors fan, it's understandable because the Kings actually make their free throws to help win the game! Haha. But I haveto say Beno Udrih is a solid addition to the Roster and John Salmons is looking great with his contributions. But Mikki Moore honestly was a waste of money.With the numbers he's producing right now, it isn't worth the contract he received.

As a Kings fan I was ready to part ways with Bibby LAST SEASON before we got Udrih. I was hoping he would get sent to Cleveland for Varejao and Gibson, butwhatever. If he doesn't cry for minutes when he comes back, then I'm cool with him staying. If he becomes a distraction, trade him for a bag ofpeanuts.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Kings fans:

do you feel confident enough in udrih to part ways w/ bibby? (before the K mart injury)

Hell yes.

But we need to give Bibby a couple games first, to show other teams he still has it in order for us to get something good back.

Back
Top Bottom