The Sacramento Kings are BALLLINNNN!!!!

Originally Posted by pkballr

I don't understand about how non-Kings fans can come into a thread and contribute nothing to the conversation. Is it because you don't like watching us? You hate Sacramento? Bitter about us being the capital? I mean, yeah they suck. We know they do. But a fan isn't about only cheering when your team does well. We rally with them when hard times fall on us. Can you guys please stay out of this thread if you got nothing to add to the conversation? If they suck, explain your reasoning.

And I really hope Bibby doesn't take any of Salmon's minutes. Dude carried us on his back with the early 4th quarter rally against the Jazz. We got out of what we want from Martin every night, aggressive playing! If anything, bench Douby. I can see why dude didn't get any PT when Musclehead was still here. He's a confused tweener.

reggie theus is a good old school coach. its cool to see him doing well (the curfew thing gave me a few laughs but i personally like the lockdown ondiscipline)

i keep hoping kevin martin will fail cuz i thought he was a one year wonder and din't draft him again for all three of my leagues.
(i was right on mikki moore though)
maybe you guys can tell me this, what happened to SHAREEF? dude fell so hard.

looking at the kings roster is reminiscent of the Vancouver grizz days.

i've never liked the kings though. not since the days of mitch richmond and tyus edney....
ohwell.gif
i blame the purple jerseys.

Anyone want to mention the fact that all these wins are coming AT HOME? 0-7 on the road maybe? These are nuggets that the people would love to have dropped onthem.

Originally Posted by pkballr

I don't understand about how non-Kings fans can come into a thread and contribute nothing to the conversation. Is it because you don't like watching us? You hate Sacramento? Bitter about us being the capital? I mean, yeah they suck. We know they do. But a fan isn't about only cheering when your team does well. We rally with them when hard times fall on us. Can you guys please stay out of this thread if you got nothing to add to the conversation? If they suck, explain your reasoning.
The second half of last season disagrees.

Can you explain all the empty seats at Arco thus far this season? It used to sellout when Jim Les played there.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

I hated them the most for about 5 years straight.
yeah ditto. i just hate them. more than the lakers. more than the suns. more than any other team in the L. dunno why. i mean i like the players, i just can't stand the Kings. i think it has to do with their fake fans. oh, and chris webber (i know he's no longer on the team...).

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is coming from a Warriors fan. Don't talk aboutfake fans because before last year you guys didn't even have fans. With the Warriors recent success, a plethora of "fans" popped up out ofnowhere claiming to have been "fans" since forever.
eyes.gif

This is coming from a Warriors fan. Don't talk about fake fans because before last year you guys didn't even have fans. With the Warriors recent success, a plethora of "fans" popped up out of nowhere claiming to have been "fans" since forever.
But I'm sure you smart enough to know who the real fans are.
wink.gif
And we did have a pretty good fanbase on NT before the Warriors play-off run. Not as much as after, but we fans.

Can the Kings trade Bibby for anyone?

I thought the Theus hire was terrible, but that was really because I thought there were better coaching options out there. Theus has exceeded expectations thusfar.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

This is coming from a Warriors fan. Don't talk about fake fans because before last year you guys didn't even have fans. With the Warriors recent success, a plethora of "fans" popped up out of nowhere claiming to have been "fans" since forever.
But I'm sure you smart enough to know who the real fans are.
wink.gif
And we did have a pretty good fanbase on NT before the Warriors play-off run. Not as much as after, but we fans.

That is true, i do remember GS always having a lotta fans....but i still don't under stand how this man thinks Kings fans are fake...

The Kings only have one missing piece and that is a player who can rebound the ball!
If they get someone who can rebound the damn ball, they would be
pimp.gif

The Kings always play well agaisnt the Spurs, even in the Playoffs two years ago.

And Arco just lost it's sellout record this year, I believe.

Shareef is out with a knee injury and he's been in trade talks with Orlando; but with Orlando making the good move to get ahold of Mo Evans and Cook, Idon't see anything happening with Shareef being traded.

I wish Mo Evans would've stayed in Sacramento.

And as far as I know, there's never been an influx of Kings fans, they're always pretty steady.

Although, I do think I'm the only one in Fl.
frown.gif

The Queens still have a team? I thought ya'll were talkin hockey when I saw the thread title. Well, good luck, I suppose Bibby is still puffin his chestout after hitting "big" shots in the regular season. Props to him.

i thought reggie theus was a good hire! he went from coaching The Deering high Basketball team ("hang time") to coaching the kings!
wow who remembers hang time, what a great show!

im still waiting for artest and theus to get into a fight. you know its coming...

It used to sellout when Jim Les played there.
It didn't cost $100 for decent tickets when Jim Les played here.

I'm liking how this Kings team is playing right now. If anything, it's increasing the trade value of Brad Miller. Now we just need some of the otherbig contracts to follow suit.

Just being realistic, I'd like the Kings to keep their top 8 draft pick if possible. This isn't a championship-caliber team, and if you're not achampionship-caliber team you better be building one. In 2009 they'll have tons of money to spend in free agency, and it would behoove them to have aMichael Beasley or Derrick Rose going into that era.

umm after anthony peeler did that !%%@ to KG i have hated the kings, one of my earliest memories of watching my wolves play was when they played the kings, iwas on the second level and this guy kept making fun of webber it was the funnest !%%@ ive ever heard

Back
Top Bottom