The Sacramento Kings are BALLLINNNN!!!!

Wins over Houston, San Antoniom and Utah in the homestand + they shoulda won the GS game. Now they gotta take care of the Spurs.

Ron & John & Kevin & Beno & Brad & Francisco & Mikki (sorta)
pimp.gif

Ron & John & Kevin & Beno & Brad & Francisco & Mikki (sorta)

I didn't have a lot of hope for the Kings this year, but they are looking good, Ron Ron picking up his game, Beno proving his a good guard, I can'twait for Bibby to be back, I'd love to rejuvinate a rivalry with the Kings, I hated them the most for about 5 years straight.
laugh.gif

Trust...not having Ron Ron and Beno during the first 7 games %@%%*! up the schedule. They had !$*@+%# Francisco Garcia and ORIEN GREENE as the starting PG
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^ very true and for this being Reggie Theus' first team he coached they're doing better than everyone thought

I guess, I really like Kevin Martins game though pause. Orien Greene as starting pg? That's gotta suck lol

Wow, if we beat Sacremento, and Sacremento beat the Jazz, why can't we beat the Jazz?
Have we even found the root of our problem? I think it's Boozer. Teams with talented 4s always beat us. Spurs/Jazz...

SacramentOWNED... lol....

Good wins but the Clippers and Pacers were "BALLIN'" earlier in the year too and now look where they are. Teams that are obviously not going todo good will ultimately not do good most of the time. Anything can happen, but if I had to guess I would say this is going to fade pretty soon.

Oriene Greene was cut and plays in like New Zealand or Australia or something.

Balling at home yes, but away from Arco is a whole different story. Sorry, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot, with each win taking them away fromthat Rose.

I hated them the most for about 5 years straight.
yeah ditto. i just hate them. more than the lakers. more than the suns. more than any other team in the L. dunno why. i mean i like theplayers, i just can't stand the Kings. i think it has to do with their fake fans. oh, and chris webber (i know he's no longer on the team...).

Artest didn't play the first 7 games.

Udrih didn't sign until the 5th game.

To judge the Kings as they are now, you have to look at the games when both Artest and Udrih have been playing.

Chemistry is improving every night. People comparing them to the Clippers and Pacers aren't paying attention. Udrih and Artest in the starting lineupinstead of Garcia/Greene and Salmons is a BIG difference. That's 40% of your starting line up upgraded about 10-fold.

This team beat San Antonio, Houston, and Utah at full strength, and only lost to the Suns by a basket (could have won...if you look at the rematch game,don't forget both Artest and Udrih didn't play in that one), and pretty much had the Warriors too. The new-look Kings are no joke.

Hopefully the Martin injury isn't serious. And when Bibby gets back, I hope he comes off the bench like a Manu/Jet type. I like the Kings' startinglineup a lot. If Bibby could just take some of Garcia and Salmons' minutes, we'll be in great shape to look respectable throughout the year and maybeeven grab a playoff spot if some team goes down with injuries.

Can you just make a season thread? I'm tired of seeing all these threads every week for these fools. Thanks.

Laker fans should not be talking about excessive threads.

"Kobe only 12 shots attempted @ Min UNAPPRECIATION!"

I don't understand about how non-Kings fans can come into a thread and contribute nothing to the conversation. Is it because you don't like watchingus? You hate Sacramento? Bitter about us being the capital? I mean, yeah they suck. We know they do. But a fan isn't about only cheering when your teamdoes well. We rally with them when hard times fall on us. Can you guys please stay out of this thread if you got nothing to add to the conversation? If theysuck, explain your reasoning.

And I really hope Bibby doesn't take any of Salmon's minutes. Dude carried us on his back with the early 4th quarter rally against the Jazz. We got outof what we want from Martin every night, aggressive playing! If anything, bench Douby. I can see why dude didn't get any PT when Musclehead was still here.He's a confused tweener.

LOL @ All the Kings haters......

"OH Kings suck. Ya'll ain't nothin with C-Webb. +%$# Sacramento (says the dude from LIL ROCK
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)"

832chnn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom