• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1689171086310.png

1689171116525.png

Look at this hater. jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited

:lol:

Man I bought it thinking I was getting an RPG and I’ve been WANTING a deep RPG. But this is devil may cry 6 honestly.

I don’t want to be a prisoner of the moment but I think it’s really good. The only downside is that the performance wasn’t great. Then they released a patch like 2 weeks later and I can’t quite understand why they didn’t just delay it a few weeks. Don’t get me wrong, the performance still isn’t what I was hoping for which was 1440p/60fps locked but the story is the best story since FF X (not including FF XIV) and Clive is the best protagonist since Zidane, imo. The OST is great too but if you’re like me, it’s hard for me to focus on it while also trying to fight. It’s the same issue I noticed with FROM Software games. I get so focused on boss fights and trying not to die that I don’t hear the music. I then go back and hear the theme and wonder when the hell the song played or what game it’s from :lol:
I can’t rank Zidane too high because he didn’t even have the best storyline in his game, that honor goes to Vivi (which is somewhat unfair given he has arguable the best storyline period. I feel like Steiner understood what Vivi was but also knew he was too young to understand that he wasn’t designed to live a long life which is why he always treated him a higher level of respect than Zidane. ) I felt like Zidane was a lil too jokey up until Garland entered the game, which was like half through the game plus Kuja steals the show. I’d take Terra, Cloud, Squall, Noctis and Clive over Zidane for main protagonists. Guilty of not playing the first 5 FF’s, the graphics barriers turned me off bothering to play.

Man I bought it thinking I was getting an RPG and I’ve been WANTING a deep RPG. But this is devil may cry 6 honestly.
You called BotW2, I mean TotK GotY. Stop the hate, I know it’s good but I can smell the hate. I’m going to play TotK eventually but I’m in no rush to play the continuation of a game that took me 3 years to finally bite on and it didn’t exactly blow me away when I finally did get around to playing it. There’s several cons to those switch Zelda’s, open world saves the dry storyline, breakable weapons and corny divine beast shrines.

Zidane being a jokester is partly why I like him. Cloud, Squall, Lightning are damn near robots and always depressed :lol:

Combat system is, imo, 100% inferior to VIIR. Its pretty mindless tbh.

Stringing combos are pretty easy. Its honestly just button mashing, even without the rings.

The game is also VERY easy.

You get like 15 potions combined its ridiculous. Not once did I ever have to play cautiously because I could just spam potions so many times. There was no boss fights in this game that was challenging. I could easily tank attacks and then just spam a potion lol.
How are you stacking 15 potions. Where I am in the game I get 4 potions max and 3 high potions. Guessing maybe the stock expands but I definitely cannot hoard right now.

How are you stacking 15 potions. Where I am in the game I get 4 potions max and 3 high potions. Guessing maybe the stock expands but I definitely cannot hoard right now.

you get more potions inventory as you do more hideaway side quests. you can also buy 2 elixirs from the store (which heals you completely)

I’m also certain I’m at the end game and have done almost every side quest as it comes along. I have 6 potions, 4 hi potions. Are you counting both and elixirs on this “15” number?

I’m 32 hours into 16, been trying to stay out of here to avoid spoilers lol.

Right. As opposed to VIIR and XV where you could literally buy your way to victory because there’s no cap at all on stocking consumables. Give the game its props, they didn’t try to make it as easy as the previous 2 titles and they also make you work for work the expanded consumable slots. I’m a critic and FF7 is my fave but I’m putting my cape away to keep it real.

Final Fantasy has never been hard. Outside of a few enemies and maybe some bosses here and there (not including super bosses), the game has always been easy.

FF7R has a hard mode and it’s not fun at all. The only FF game that probably has great hard modes would be FF XIV and that’s the extreme and savage raids.

FF8 was legit hard to me as kid maybe because I didn’t understand the magic junctioning mechanic at all back then. I tried to GF my way through the my OG playthrough and I actually gave up around the end of/beginning of disc 3-4 because Ultimecia and the bosses kept spanking me despite how much I grinded. I get it now but the tutorial never really explains how to be OP.

you get more potions inventory as you do more hideaway side quests. you can also buy 2 elixirs from the store (which heals you completely)
I did little to no side quests so I was stuck with 4 the whole game. The game does a piss poor job of telling you what’s an important side quest. Like you can easily miss the chocobo one

Final Fantasy has never been hard. Outside of a few enemies and maybe some bosses here and there (not including super bosses), the game has always been easy.

FF7R has a hard mode and it’s not fun at all. The only FF game that probably has great hard modes would be FF XIV and that’s the extreme and savage raids.
Eh 7 got hard. But that may have been artificial. Like the stupid house fight was kinda hard and Rufus was totally busted and unfair

I did little to no side quests so I was stuck with 4 the whole game. The game does a piss poor job of telling you what’s an important side quest. Like you can easily miss the chocobo one

Did you do Jill/Joshua’s last side quest before doing the final mission?

That alone changes the whole meaning of the ending which is stupid if you don’t do it. The game is littered with 95% terrible side quests lol

Bruh, the “important” side quests are green icons with a “+” instead of the usual “!”. That alone made me go and check them out :lol:

The house and Rufus fights weren’t hard but they’ll mfs were built like tanks. Terrible design, imo. Those fights can be broken though.

Meaningful side quests pretty much died after FF7, whom did it the best. You could literally opt to not go for Vincent and miss out on a pivotal arc about Sephiroth’s backstory.

I’d argue that most games these days all have meaningless side quests. I think God of War Ragnarok and The Witcher III are the recent ones that I played that had good side quests.

Hogwarts legacy had some of the best side quest/B plot stuff I’ve seen in years. Shame the main story didn’t live up to the same standard

Blizzard needs to seriously rework the Sorcerer class in Diablo 4, it’s the undisputed weakest class and has near zero build variation.
To be viable in the first place, any Sorcerer needs Firebolt in their 1st enchantment slot, and you need all 4 of your defensive skills to have any survivability. A pyro sorcerer is impossible to play unless you stick to WT3 at most.

I’ve now leveled my Necromancer to 60 and the difference in both survivability and damage with my unoptimized Bone Spear build is massive. I’m damn near invincible as a Necro and any boss dies in mere seconds.
Bone Spear obliterates everything instantly but even in the event you take damage, the Necro has far more armor and damage reductions than Sorcerer.

You called BotW2, I mean TotK GotY. Stop the hate, I know it’s good but I can smell the hate. I’m going to play TotK eventually but I’m in no rush to play the continuation of a game that took me 3 years to finally bite on and it didn’t exactly blow me away when I finally did get around to playing it. There’s several cons to those switch Zelda’s, open world saves the dry storyline, breakable weapons and corny divine beast shrines.

Hate? You trying to ebeef with me over a video game?

How did you even convert my comment about wanting a deep RPG with FF into a TOTK rant? lol bruh what are you even on?

How are you even comparing those two game in the first place?

You do know I love Persona and Octopath right?
chillax…

Last edited:
Blizzard needs to seriously rework the Sorcerer class in Diablo 4, it’s the undisputed weakest class and has near zero build variation.
To be viable in the first place, any Sorcerer needs Firebolt in their 1st enchantment slot, and you need all 4 of your defensive skills to have any survivability. A pyro sorcerer is impossible to play unless you stick to WT3 at most.

I’ve now leveled my Necromancer to 60 and the difference in both survivability and damage with my unoptimized Bone Spear build is massive. I’m damn near invincible as a Necro and any boss dies in mere seconds.
Bone Spear obliterates everything instantly but even in the event you take damage, the Necro has far more armor and damage reductions than Sorcerer.

You clearly don’t know what you’re doing. Level 75 Sorcerer here.

You clearly don’t know what you’re doing. Level 75 Sorcerer here.
I’m not having any major issues as a lvl 77 Sorcerer in WT4 nightmare dungeons.
It’s an undisputed fact amongst the playerbase that Sorcerer has the least endgame skill/build variety, the worst survivability and doesn’t even have the best damage ouput to make up for it.
The Paragon board also has the most useless nodes by far, especially due to elemental resistances not functioning at all

Sure, Sorcerers can do high endgame activities, however it demands far more optimization and effort than other classes, particularly Druids and Necros.

Sorcerer is the most popular class, yet Blizzard’s stats show that trend reverses at high endgame level, where Sorcerer becomes the least represented class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom