THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

got the miami night at reseller prices....465. It hurts, but I really wanted a pair, and dont want to repeat the SB mistake.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

got the miami night at reseller prices....465. It hurts, but I really wanted a pair, and dont want to repeat the SB mistake.

Why did you pay $465? Didn't you say you had a friend who was selling them for $280 like a hundred pages back? You're a joke, if not a hypocrite.

Too late

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Why did you pay $465? Didn't you say you had a friend who was selling them for $280 like a hundred pages back? You're a joke, if not a hypocrite.
Kinda harsh....

Few pics of Shoe Gallery's mural for the Miami Nights...batteries were running low so no flash...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at anyone paying 2x retail for a low top LeBron.  Shoes are already inflated for someone who failed to delivery....again.  Finals V3 completely different story because those shoes actually are a reference to an event in history.  MNs are probably an inside joke to draw up more hype since words outweigh actions these days. 

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Kinda harsh....

A little harsh yes, but this dude fill up these threads with his comments and only about 5% of what he has to say is actually decent info, the other 95% is BS. Like other NTers on here, he needs to learn how to just sit back and read and only post when his info is actually constructive to the thread.
If this dude really just paid $465 for Miami Nights he is definitely a joke . . . 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Too late

laugh.gif

But on a side note, I dont belive the south beachs will re-release. I hope they do, but I doubt it.

^^

Epic FAIL on eddo1005's behalf...I think you did good in not sending any money his way...if you did, I think his pair would've cost him $280 less....

It looks like nike store wont be restocking the finals anytime soon...So I guess in 2 days im going to go ahead and pay the 265 to get them. That same day I might just go ahead and drop 465-500 for the Miami Nights. I just love the shoes man. I cant let the prices sky rocket on me even more. I have to give in soon!
laugh.gif

I swear for the last week I have kept my debit card so close to me just incase they restock them on nikestore.
laugh.gif

To tell you the truth these two releases are the only releases I failed to get the shoes I wanted on the date...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Every other release I was succesfull at getting the shoes,a nd never had to pay resale prices..But it looks like the time has come....smh...Oh well. We work to buy what we want anyway!All my bills are paid off for the next 2 month so F it I dont care!
laugh.gif

^

Sometimes you have to give in...I will pay reseller on my second pair of Finals V3 as I was only able to grab one pair...I might grab a 3rd MN if the price is right.

jca998 you got Miami nights?

i looked on fight club and they are selling mn for $700.00
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SMH

Originally Posted by Gottips3

$465 for the miami nights sounds tempting, because they are only going to go up in price... I might just bite....But then again I could wait and see if they come out every where else

sure i'll be laughing at that next yr when hype is lowered and the hypebeast on to the new Lebrons

^

You never know how the market will fluctuate...there are a lot less "Miami Nights/Flamingos" than South Beaches.

A lot more work was put into getting these so the resellers are going to demand a lot of money for them.

If you have the money and you want them, get them, don't let anyone dictate what you do.

As for me, I'm glad I grabbed everything I wanted this weekend...it was a pretty successful Labor Day weekend...shout outs to Raw for also getting his pairs...now we have to double up on Finals.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

$465 for the miami nights sounds tempting, because they are only going to go up in price... I might just bite....But then again I could wait and see if they come out every where else

sure i'll be laughing at that next yr when hype is lowered and the hypebeast on to the new Lebrons

yea....thats what they said would happen to the South beach's when Lebron lost in the finals....we all see how that turned out.....

Originally Posted by jca998

^

You never know how the market will fluctuate...there are a lot less "Miami Nights/Flamingos" than South Beaches.

A lot more work was put into getting these so the resellers are going to demand a lot of money for them.

If you have the money and you want them, get them, don't let anyone dictate what you do.

As for me, I'm glad I grabbed everything I wanted this weekend...it was a pretty successful Labor Day weekend...shout outs to Raw for also getting his pairs...now we have to double up on Finals.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and Jca i forgot that was your pic!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your a lucky man my friend

Hype won't be lowered on the mn solars and sprites. Three popular shoes that imo is the best lowtop so far out of the lebron line. Once one or two years pass. It will be worth between 200 to 300 per pair for solars and sprites with mn probably 800 plus per pair. So the lebron 8 lows i think will just increase in value.

smh...Those Miami Nights are ugly as hell...Low top VIII's are shaped like Lugz
laugh.gif
.... Are yall buying these because of the exclusiveness of the shoe, or because you genuinely like them...?

^

U all ready know,i could careless about peoples opinions on any shoe,not to say they're not entitled to say how they feel,but if i want a hundred pairs of a shoe,i'm gonna get em' that's my word.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^

U all ready know,i could careless about peoples opinions on any shoe,not to say they're not entitled to say how they feel,but if i want a hundred pairs of a shoe,i'm gonna get em' that's my word.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly...

And Sprites and Solars are nowhere near the level that the "Miami Nights/Flamingos"are on....the"Miami Nights/Flamingos" are extremely limited...almost got a 3rd pair secured...

Originally Posted by badboy074

Hype won't be lowered on the mn solars and sprites. Three popular shoes that imo is the best lowtop so far out of the lebron line. Once one or two years pass. It will be worth between 200 to 300 per pair for solars and sprites with mn probably 800 plus per pair. So the lebron 8 lows i think will just increase in value.

Sprites and Solars can still be found for retail or close to retail...you just have to look...and pairs are still around some stores and they've been restocked so many times.

Back
Top Bottom