THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Nike is doin the same treatment as the south beach, bring em out in Miami first then other stores get them.

Regardless Nike isn't stupid nor or we...Nike loves $$$, these will release in NYC soon.

My money is for the LeBron 9...I smell a lot of nice colorways 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

^

Anytime...

(I have a little secret about those...but I'll keep it to myself)

If your secret is what I think it is, you're a funny guy:lol: I won't ruin your fun, but I love it
pimp.gif

^

Anytime...

(I have a little secret about those...but I'll keep it to myself)

If your secret is what I think it is, you're a funny guy:lol: I won't ruin your fun, but I love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Finals are an online release only.

Miami is getting the "Miami Nights/Flamingos" because Lebron plays for MIAMI...just like the Jordan X City Series...Chicago only got the Jordan X Chicago.

If you really want them then nothing, and I mean nothing will stop you from getting them.

*tips cap*Well executed sir......well played indeed

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Finals are an online release only.

Miami is getting the "Miami Nights/Flamingos" because Lebron plays for MIAMI...just like the Jordan X City Series...Chicago only got the Jordan X Chicago.

If you really want them then nothing, and I mean nothing will stop you from getting them.

*tips cap*Well executed sir......well played indeed

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

why does it seem like everyone has forgotten about the "other" shoe that drops this week..lol
Cuz V2 lows, pop tarts, rainbow trout, South Beach-esque hype/colorway > McDonalds, V3s, 4th quarter chokes/failure

A finals shoe would be nice to have, but I can't stand the V3s no matter what colorway they are. And after the way the Finals ended, they don't exactly have the best memories associated with them. Then again, I'm not a diehard Lebron fan like some of y'all, so it's more just about how the shoes are/look to me.

why does it seem like everyone has forgotten about the "other" shoe that drops this week..lol
Cuz V2 lows, pop tarts, rainbow trout, South Beach-esque hype/colorway > McDonalds, V3s, 4th quarter chokes/failure

A finals shoe would be nice to have, but I can't stand the V3s no matter what colorway they are. And after the way the Finals ended, they don't exactly have the best memories associated with them. Then again, I'm not a diehard Lebron fan like some of y'all, so it's more just about how the shoes are/look to me.

LOL. I know right. It used to be about the PS Finals and a little bit of Miami Nights. Now it's just about people hoping the Miami Nights will release elsewhere.
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL. I know right. It used to be about the PS Finals and a little bit of Miami Nights. Now it's just about people hoping the Miami Nights will release elsewhere.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just about to post "its been a slow day hasn't it" lmao!!!
Im copping the finals friday, who else is with me?

I was just about to post "its been a slow day hasn't it" lmao!!!
Im copping the finals friday, who else is with me?

only way id get the MN is if they were for retail. the finals are not for me as i dont find v3 comfortable. just bought some pines instead. i dont get all the hype around the MN. they look like a little girls shoe to me.

only way id get the MN is if they were for retail. the finals are not for me as i dont find v3 comfortable. just bought some pines instead. i dont get all the hype around the MN. they look like a little girls shoe to me.

From the Melo vs goodman league in bmoore they def have something written on them just can't tell what

From the Melo vs goodman league in bmoore they def have something written on them just can't tell what

Thats what I came in here to see.... I saw them on TV and they looked like a camo print (CAMO AZG)....
smh

The job hazed me today or I would have made the 45 minute track north to see them in person.... 

Thats what I came in here to see.... I saw them on TV and they looked like a camo print (CAMO AZG)....
smh

The job hazed me today or I would have made the 45 minute track north to see them in person.... 

Back
Top Bottom