THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Finals are an online release only.

Miami is getting the "Miami Nights/Flamingos" because Lebron plays for MIAMI...just like the Jordan X City Series...Chicago only got the Jordan X Chicago.

If you really want them then nothing, and I mean nothing will stop you from getting them.

Originally Posted by BronLe

dunno why yall trippin

yall should be blowing up Nike's twitter to drop one of them v2 PEs before the summers over and Nike moves on to the 9

Instead of some pop tarts
not really trippin per say BronLe, but since its a weekday release maybe some cats, me included, are searchin for a lil SOLID info from our local spot before we call in sick  
wink.gif

if i cant cop a pair ima just go all out for the Sprites that have eluded me, or double up on Entourages, ya heard

Originally Posted by BronLe

dunno why yall trippin

yall should be blowing up Nike's twitter to drop one of them v2 PEs before the summers over and Nike moves on to the 9

Instead of some pop tarts
not really trippin per say BronLe, but since its a weekday release maybe some cats, me included, are searchin for a lil SOLID info from our local spot before we call in sick  
wink.gif

if i cant cop a pair ima just go all out for the Sprites that have eluded me, or double up on Entourages, ya heard

Originally Posted by jca998

Miami is getting the "Miami Nights/Flamingos" because Lebron plays for MIAMI...just like the Jordan X City Series...Chicago only got the Jordan X Chicago.

If you really want them then nothing, and I mean nothing will stop you from getting them.

Trust me...HOH Managers and everyone at Nike is being tight lipped and hush, hush on this release and all releases...they want hype to drive sales and sell out all of there shoes.

Trust me...HOH Managers and everyone at Nike is being tight lipped and hush, hush on this release and all releases...they want hype to drive sales and sell out all of there shoes.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They don't need to be tight lipped to drive up the sales of anything, if they were smart they would know no matter what the shoe is going to sell out anyway

They don't need to be tight lipped to drive up the sales of anything, if they were smart they would know no matter what the shoe is going to sell out anyway

its crazy how opinions on the flamingos/MN has turned around...if you look back in this post it was universally disliked for the most part. its hard to determine if hype has anything to do with its popularity but its def has some part in it IMHO.

i may be hung for this but SBs and MNs are/were easy passes for me ( i copped solars twice but just couldnt keep them, they were just too pinkish for me) and i originally thought the sprites were ok...but slipped up on a pair for 127 at alssports, they have grown on me since purchasing. but i hope all those who cop to wear get a pair or two and i hope all the resellers burn with gasoline thongs on!  

anyways...that will be a busy weekend for me...PS V3, stealth 3s (they are better in person than i thought) and the light blue Koston 1s

its crazy how opinions on the flamingos/MN has turned around...if you look back in this post it was universally disliked for the most part. its hard to determine if hype has anything to do with its popularity but its def has some part in it IMHO.

i may be hung for this but SBs and MNs are/were easy passes for me ( i copped solars twice but just couldnt keep them, they were just too pinkish for me) and i originally thought the sprites were ok...but slipped up on a pair for 127 at alssports, they have grown on me since purchasing. but i hope all those who cop to wear get a pair or two and i hope all the resellers burn with gasoline thongs on!  

anyways...that will be a busy weekend for me...PS V3, stealth 3s (they are better in person than i thought) and the light blue Koston 1s

I wanted them since they first released.

I didn't get Sprites or Solar Reds...they didn't appeal to me but these did...the loud colors are my style.

I wanted them since they first released.

I didn't get Sprites or Solar Reds...they didn't appeal to me but these did...the loud colors are my style.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Oh well on to the pines...

lol i think the pines releasing on the same day make people not really give a cluck about whether or not these release

after about September, these really won't be rockable with Summer Gear anyway

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Oh well on to the pines...

lol i think the pines releasing on the same day make people not really give a cluck about whether or not these release

after about September, these really won't be rockable with Summer Gear anyway

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

THIS. Tha Prince is wise.

>>>>> I didn't get Sprites or Solar Reds...they didn't appeal to me but these did...the loud colors are my style. <<<<<
Sir, you dont think the Solars are loud ?  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

THIS. Tha Prince is wise.

>>>>> I didn't get Sprites or Solar Reds...they didn't appeal to me but these did...the loud colors are my style. <<<<<
Sir, you dont think the Solars are loud ?  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom