THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by you big dummy

wow

[table][tr][td]
closeThread.gif
hot.gif
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011 (1,2,3,1122,1123,1124) [/td] [td]
metallic
[/td] [td]22480[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
Method Man

06/14/11 12:05 AM
[/td][/tr][/table]
Yup, I said the same thing too, clearly Meth doesn't like Lebron 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know if it's just a Lebron thing, Meth locked the Kobe VI thread too for too much sports talk.

I don't know if it's just a Lebron thing, Meth locked the Kobe VI thread too for too much sports talk.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

smh...

i finally feel better about the heat loss so i come 2 NT to see if the Finals V3 is dropping.....

and I find our old thread locked.......... WTH!!

anyway the sprites r a GR..... my orlando Footlocker has a bunch of them...... i didn't like them in person so i passed.... i could ONLY rock low 8s with shorts..... jeans r not a option 4 me
So why did only HoH and random places get limited quantities?  How about you go to your store and pick some up for people on here that missed out since FNL sold out within minutes 
They were sold out in a day
Sprites been sold out at our local Footlocker. HOH Legend is good peoples. He helps a lot. I scooped up 5 pairs for NT'ers. No resale price, just helping out the community. I personally don't like them...

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

smh...

i finally feel better about the heat loss so i come 2 NT to see if the Finals V3 is dropping.....

and I find our old thread locked.......... WTH!!

anyway the sprites r a GR..... my orlando Footlocker has a bunch of them...... i didn't like them in person so i passed.... i could ONLY rock low 8s with shorts..... jeans r not a option 4 me
So why did only HoH and random places get limited quantities?  How about you go to your store and pick some up for people on here that missed out since FNL sold out within minutes 
They were sold out in a day
Sprites been sold out at our local Footlocker. HOH Legend is good peoples. He helps a lot. I scooped up 5 pairs for NT'ers. No resale price, just helping out the community. I personally don't like them...

The sprites ARE not a gr... Nike released the sprites in the fashion they did to drum up excitement for the finals pack... Since they did not win they will move on for sure to the solar reds... Stop worrying bout the sprites we got more stuff coming out in a week then in another 2 weeks etc.

The sprites ARE not a gr... Nike released the sprites in the fashion they did to drum up excitement for the finals pack... Since they did not win they will move on for sure to the solar reds... Stop worrying bout the sprites we got more stuff coming out in a week then in another 2 weeks etc.

I'm trying to put white laces on my cool grey lebron v2s, what is the length on those and where to buy, besides using the white laces on the v2 white versions. thanks fam.

I'm trying to put white laces on my cool grey lebron v2s, what is the length on those and where to buy, besides using the white laces on the v2 white versions. thanks fam.

Shame that I missed out on the finishline restock of the sprites
frown.gif

Guess i will cop Wolf Greys this weekend..not sure though..gotta see 'em in person..

Shame that I missed out on the finishline restock of the sprites
frown.gif

Guess i will cop Wolf Greys this weekend..not sure though..gotta see 'em in person..

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Pretty sure they're 72" length. I got a pair of 54" laces and put them on the Lebron VIII's, and it wasn't bad. I'm not guna hoop in the V2 anyway so for casual it was alright. I don't tie my shoes for casual. Just loop up each side and good to go.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Pretty sure they're 72" length. I got a pair of 54" laces and put them on the Lebron VIII's, and it wasn't bad. I'm not guna hoop in the V2 anyway so for casual it was alright. I don't tie my shoes for casual. Just loop up each side and good to go.

Originally Posted by element026

So far we got one manifest for 12 pair of wolf greys, should be in Thursday at champs.

Not sure what this means...but does it mean only 12 pairs for your store??
if so....

%!% NIKE

Originally Posted by element026

So far we got one manifest for 12 pair of wolf greys, should be in Thursday at champs.

Not sure what this means...but does it mean only 12 pairs for your store??
if so....

%!% NIKE

Back
Top Bottom