THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm sorry, but the sprites were tacky as hell. Solars > Sprites.
Not sure how the sprites are tacky but the solars aren't 
grin.gif

Tacky name, tacky shoe. The solars were loud, but not tacky.

Never was feeling the Sprites like that.  But the Solars?  Immediately liked them.  Wasn't sure if I could pull them off but bought them anyway.

I can't wait for them to release all the HWC's as Retro +'s

Hope they keep the same quality

grin.gif

the sprites are FAR from tacky. the colorway goes hard..imo my favorite Lebron 8 behind the South Beaches
pimp.gif

My door bell just rang, and it was the mail man!!!!!!!    

wow, I was skeptical at first, but these really loook awesome in real life!!!!  

I think its time...all of the shoes that I wear will be in clear cases...only doubles and triples will be kept in the OG box...

Only pair of 8's I've had so far is the White/Red v1's and I sold them cause they were kinda tight.

I need some Lebron boxes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

grin.gif

the sprites are FAR from tacky. the colorway goes hard..imo my favorite Lebron 8 behind the South Beaches
pimp.gif

Yeah, different strokes for different folks. I didn't think the Solars were anything specially personally, just another bright colorway for ppl to eat up since that's been the trend. And you can't put the "tacky name" on the Sprites, it was a nickname given to them by sneakerheads, not something official. If you're gonna call the Sprites a tacky name, you may as well say the same thing for any other shoe with a nickname like the Hares, Oreos, Grinches, Miami Nights, whatever.

Originally Posted by jca998

Oh.....good luck in your hunt....my set is a size 12...but they'll never leave my collection...
how does one go about getting some of these super limited lebrons or like the knicks 7's?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

It's not over until I get some triple black V1s. Lol

lol i can dig that. but i dont think nike is going to release anymore 8s

i guess i have to cross my fingers for a restock somewhere...
They're $109.99 at the Nike Outlet by my house right now.  Waiting for them to drop in price or release a Friends & Fam coupon 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

What's kinda irritating is that they at least released the MN online in other countries to give others a chance.
ohwell.gif

... on to the next one ...

sigh.

the only reason im not optimistic about another MN drop is because someone said the ix was a qs release on oct 1st...i also heard oct 25th for the ix...any concrete info?

^I thought you weren't a fan of them violet, changed your mind?

If it were to happen, we've got about a little more than 2 weeks left in Sept. Can't imagine it would take too much from Nike to be able to rerelease them.

hey wayne-

just on the fence about them. was hoping i could find a pair for retail or a bit over. shoe is very comfy. oh well, it gives me more funds to spend on another pair of black cements and concords

Wish we got one more cw of the 8's coming. I'd be happy if the finals were released in bigger quantities..kinda sucks it was only online

Back
Top Bottom