THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

is just silly.. like i said IMO. were not knocking Lebron and his camp, Im just stating its annoying.
I AM.  i'm knocking lebron and his camp because they are selfish, entitled, jokers who came from nothing but now live the high life and flaunt their exclusives with arrogance...keeping them from the fans and people who supported him on the way up.  i don't really care because lebron only has his shoes.  he is more known for his shoes than his championships.  oh wait, he doesn't have any championships.
laugh.gif

lebron has to create attention and hype with his shoes because his game goes on vacation when it's the playoffs and the pressure is on.  kobe gets my respect for his shoe line...making colorways accessable.  he at least backs things up with his 5 rings.
you done? we can wait

is just silly.. like i said IMO. were not knocking Lebron and his camp, Im just stating its annoying.
I AM.  i'm knocking lebron and his camp because they are selfish, entitled, jokers who came from nothing but now live the high life and flaunt their exclusives with arrogance...keeping them from the fans and people who supported him on the way up.  i don't really care because lebron only has his shoes.  he is more known for his shoes than his championships.  oh wait, he doesn't have any championships.
laugh.gif

lebron has to create attention and hype with his shoes because his game goes on vacation when it's the playoffs and the pressure is on.  kobe gets my respect for his shoe line...making colorways accessable.  he at least backs things up with his 5 rings.
you done? we can wait

laugh.gif

Is it REALLY that serious?
Let him keep telling himself that. the more he says it, the more he will believe it.

laugh.gif

Let him keep telling himself that. the more he says it, the more he will believe it.

i really dont care too much about any exclusives. I like what i like. if they are exclusive then they just are...and if i am willing to shell out the doe then i am. but all my shoes are gonna be worn and i am not copping to resell. resellers just dont understand economics IMO. example***

a reseller buys 5 pairs of (enter shoe here) at 150 a pop. he sets the price for a double up 300 a pop. he ends up waiting in line for 8 hours the night before. if he/she sells the shoes the next day they make 750 profit. divide that by the hours in line and its like a 93/hr. however, lets say the seller sits on the pairs for a month or so before they all sell...take that same 750 and divide it by ( i will be generous here and say 4 hours a day) 80 hours for the month and you have made a whopping 9.30 an hour!

they look at it as profit but the dont look at the time factor and adjust the prices accordingly to get the stock out of the door and the money in their hands.

most major resellers are prob sitting on stock that they cant get rid of.

its like the equivalent of mcdonalds taking a week to sell a cheeseburger or a drug dealer holding on to his stash for 2 weeks. smh

or a used car sitting on the lot for 6 months

on another note...yeah Gotti. since this finals hype you were one of the only ones going hard for those v3s and not really trippin on the MNs. i was in that same boat so sorry you didnt get to cop. i am going to wait and see if the price goes down due to more pairs being on the market. a restock doesnt seem likely. maybe a few peoples payments will fall thru and free up a few pairs but i dont think i will wait on the restock. if they restock cool if not...no problem...but it did break my heart! lol i went thru the process 3 times the first time the site kept loading and i panicked and closed it. the other 2 times it just told me my size was gone.

first time i have been let down by NDC. smh

i really dont care too much about any exclusives. I like what i like. if they are exclusive then they just are...and if i am willing to shell out the doe then i am. but all my shoes are gonna be worn and i am not copping to resell. resellers just dont understand economics IMO. example***

a reseller buys 5 pairs of (enter shoe here) at 150 a pop. he sets the price for a double up 300 a pop. he ends up waiting in line for 8 hours the night before. if he/she sells the shoes the next day they make 750 profit. divide that by the hours in line and its like a 93/hr. however, lets say the seller sits on the pairs for a month or so before they all sell...take that same 750 and divide it by ( i will be generous here and say 4 hours a day) 80 hours for the month and you have made a whopping 9.30 an hour!

they look at it as profit but the dont look at the time factor and adjust the prices accordingly to get the stock out of the door and the money in their hands.

most major resellers are prob sitting on stock that they cant get rid of.

its like the equivalent of mcdonalds taking a week to sell a cheeseburger or a drug dealer holding on to his stash for 2 weeks. smh

or a used car sitting on the lot for 6 months

on another note...yeah Gotti. since this finals hype you were one of the only ones going hard for those v3s and not really trippin on the MNs. i was in that same boat so sorry you didnt get to cop. i am going to wait and see if the price goes down due to more pairs being on the market. a restock doesnt seem likely. maybe a few peoples payments will fall thru and free up a few pairs but i dont think i will wait on the restock. if they restock cool if not...no problem...but it did break my heart! lol i went thru the process 3 times the first time the site kept loading and i panicked and closed it. the other 2 times it just told me my size was gone.

first time i have been let down by NDC. smh

iHust1e wrote:

Let him keep telling himself that. the more he says it, the more he will believe it
let me go on record and say that i ****s with LBJ hard. in 5 years all this will be an afterthought. as far as the flaunting exclusives...when you are worth well over a few 100 million dollars, i dont think that flaunting a 160 dollar shoe that was made for you is your goal. imo

iHust1e wrote:

Let him keep telling himself that. the more he says it, the more he will believe it
let me go on record and say that i ****s with LBJ hard. in 5 years all this will be an afterthought. as far as the flaunting exclusives...when you are worth well over a few 100 million dollars, i dont think that flaunting a 160 dollar shoe that was made for you is your goal. imo

laugh.gif

spoon.. I really think you are over thinking it my man.
You say that as if Brons at home saying to himself...  How can I tick off all those NT dudes who like my PEs....   The same good feeling YOU get when you go out and wear something no one or ALMOST no one has.. that dude has.  he's 25...  Why shouldn't he get to feel good about coming from nothing and getting to have his own kicks?  Not only ones being sold in stores.. BUT ones that aren't.

Again.. I get your frustration but to think Big Yungin is going out of his way to make us all jealous.... come on man....

Was anyone giving Fat Joe alot of grief other than lickin his sneakers when he bragged about having kicks no one else could get?  No one realizes that Melo.. CP.. Penny and many others have kicks we just dont see OR we dont have and they dont get NEARLY the clubbing.  Kobe has a family and Vanessa aint letting him out too much to be worried about having kicks for him and his boys.. 

He dont have many boys..

Nike did this with alot of the players when the BB1s were out and they gave us 3 at HoH. at least they gave us something right?  I guess they feel like they are still giving us something..  The problem is Bron is covered EVERYwhere he goes and we get to see what hes wearing EVERYWHERE he goes.

If no one showed pics of Bron for a year and we saw nothing... people would still be salty..

laugh.gif

spoon.. I really think you are over thinking it my man.
You say that as if Brons at home saying to himself...  How can I tick off all those NT dudes who like my PEs....   The same good feeling YOU get when you go out and wear something no one or ALMOST no one has.. that dude has.  he's 25...  Why shouldn't he get to feel good about coming from nothing and getting to have his own kicks?  Not only ones being sold in stores.. BUT ones that aren't.

Again.. I get your frustration but to think Big Yungin is going out of his way to make us all jealous.... come on man....

Was anyone giving Fat Joe alot of grief other than lickin his sneakers when he bragged about having kicks no one else could get?  No one realizes that Melo.. CP.. Penny and many others have kicks we just dont see OR we dont have and they dont get NEARLY the clubbing.  Kobe has a family and Vanessa aint letting him out too much to be worried about having kicks for him and his boys.. 

He dont have many boys..

Nike did this with alot of the players when the BB1s were out and they gave us 3 at HoH. at least they gave us something right?  I guess they feel like they are still giving us something..  The problem is Bron is covered EVERYwhere he goes and we get to see what hes wearing EVERYWHERE he goes.

If no one showed pics of Bron for a year and we saw nothing... people would still be salty..

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by riddla713

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif
Chicago is a no go. My sister works at Niketown and they arent getting them.

if Chicago isnt getting them then i know for a fact hoh Detroit isnt getting the S/O the Chicago fam thats my 2nd home 

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by riddla713

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif
Chicago is a no go. My sister works at Niketown and they arent getting them.

if Chicago isnt getting them then i know for a fact hoh Detroit isnt getting the S/O the Chicago fam thats my 2nd home 

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

You forgot about Ebay and PayPal fees, unless this is just straight up CL ... if so, then we have to figure out how hazard pay is involved.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

You forgot about Ebay and PayPal fees, unless this is just straight up CL ... if so, then we have to figure out how hazard pay is involved.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

25 and his hairline is gone? maybe he shouldn't worry about what's on his feet.

Wow....just wow..
Is this what this thread is going to turn into?
Now I see why you all hated it when I talked about the SB's all day. ANNOYING.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

25 and his hairline is gone? maybe he shouldn't worry about what's on his feet.

Wow....just wow..
Is this what this thread is going to turn into?
Now I see why you all hated it when I talked about the SB's all day. ANNOYING.

Back
Top Bottom