THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Hope the Miami nights will get released in NDC though... Nike just killing us with this limited crap.
frown.gif

Hope the Miami nights will get released in NDC though... Nike just killing us with this limited crap.
frown.gif

Online release was easy and I didn't even cop
laugh.gif

It was the v3 guys relax, if it was the v2 its a different story.

Miami Nights is the must get.

laugh.gif

Grad school is killing me x_x

Passed out at 1030ish est. Woke up mad lost a hour ago.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure theyll be a restock but are they an online release only?

EDIT

Anybody seen blackout VI's anywhere on clearance? About time I make that move lol

Grad school is killing me x_x

Passed out at 1030ish est. Woke up mad lost a hour ago.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure theyll be a restock but are they an online release only?

EDIT

Anybody seen blackout VI's anywhere on clearance? About time I make that move lol

I don't understand why so many ppl are pumped for this release? lebron v3 "finals",for what? Bron stunk it up in the finals,lol, its not like these are the final shot14s or the flu game12s,smh.this color way is OK at best. Hype kills..

I don't understand why so many ppl are pumped for this release? lebron v3 "finals",for what? Bron stunk it up in the finals,lol, its not like these are the final shot14s or the flu game12s,smh.this color way is OK at best. Hype kills..

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

THIS.

laugh.gif

THIS.

Any Miami people know if there's a line at HOH at Dadeland mall? They said no lines can be formed but who really listens?

Any Miami people know if there's a line at HOH at Dadeland mall? They said no lines can be formed but who really listens?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

THIS.
to each their own, at the end of the day I'd rather have the Finals Lebron over the Miami Nights based on me wearing them. I like the Miami Nights in a "different type of shoe to display" type of way, but for me they're not worth over $200 shipped
ohwell.gif

Then again I don't like the South Beaches like that either so...take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by iKidWare

I MIGHT'VE agreed before getting my dunkmans, I am a believer in the v3 now though and have a new appreciation for them. and even without my new appreciation I love these still. They aren't special anymore since he only wore them for 3 of the 6 finals games AND they didn't win at all in them, that doesn't mean they're any less hot though.
Had this not been the finals pair/limited I don't think they would've sold out like that honestly, would've been like the black/red v3...hot BUT still available now.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

THIS.
to each their own, at the end of the day I'd rather have the Finals Lebron over the Miami Nights based on me wearing them. I like the Miami Nights in a "different type of shoe to display" type of way, but for me they're not worth over $200 shipped
ohwell.gif

Then again I don't like the South Beaches like that either so...take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by iKidWare

I MIGHT'VE agreed before getting my dunkmans, I am a believer in the v3 now though and have a new appreciation for them. and even without my new appreciation I love these still. They aren't special anymore since he only wore them for 3 of the 6 finals games AND they didn't win at all in them, that doesn't mean they're any less hot though.
Had this not been the finals pair/limited I don't think they would've sold out like that honestly, would've been like the black/red v3...hot BUT still available now.

It cracks me up how folks wonder why other folks like blank....

Don't we all like different crap even when its the same design?

I dont like the Miami Nights... but love the Sprites.. whats wrong with that?

You do you... I do me and he does him.... and we are all happy.

Not everyone thought Tigers wife was all that either..... get it?

It cracks me up how folks wonder why other folks like blank....

Don't we all like different crap even when its the same design?

I dont like the Miami Nights... but love the Sprites.. whats wrong with that?

You do you... I do me and he does him.... and we are all happy.

Not everyone thought Tigers wife was all that either..... get it?

Apparently neither did Tiger lol.

I have a feeling that this Finals V3 is somewhat popular because
it's the only 'Miami Heat' cw that we ever got.
All the other releases seemed generic; ie. Black/White/Red OR nothing to do with Heat colours

I'm used to missing out on releases like this because I'm North of the border,
but glad that something we actually wanted released in any case.

Apparently neither did Tiger lol.

I have a feeling that this Finals V3 is somewhat popular because
it's the only 'Miami Heat' cw that we ever got.
All the other releases seemed generic; ie. Black/White/Red OR nothing to do with Heat colours

I'm used to missing out on releases like this because I'm North of the border,
but glad that something we actually wanted released in any case.

Back
Top Bottom