THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I'm tired of lebron wearing all these freaking P.Es that aren't being released. People make the argument that Jordan has tons of P.Es but he really stuck to the basics releases when playing. Lebron rarely wears the general releases plus his team is constantly leaking pairs like the denims, 112s, those grey & neons plus the HWCs.

OH GOSH, here comes the crying.
Lebrons not Jordan and never will be. He doesn't have to do anything he did.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I'm tired of lebron wearing all these freaking P.Es that aren't being released. People make the argument that Jordan has tons of P.Es but he really stuck to the basics releases when playing. Lebron rarely wears the general releases plus his team is constantly leaking pairs like the denims, 112s, those grey & neons plus the HWCs.

OH GOSH, here comes the crying.
Lebrons not Jordan and never will be. He doesn't have to do anything he did.

those are dope
pimp.gif

Just wanted to say.....

eFF you Lebron. You know what ur doin and allowing......

Smmfgdh Foreal....

Cry me a river, right?

Naw....

Just wanted to say.....

eFF you Lebron. You know what ur doin and allowing......

Smmfgdh Foreal....

Cry me a river, right?

Naw....

it makes me sickk

yearly conclusion of every lebron sig,
the unreleased PE's always makes me want to sell every lebron i ever purchased,
and to retire from the line completely...

feel cheated as loyal customer that spends more than 1k per sig.

i cant be the only one___

it makes me sickk

yearly conclusion of every lebron sig,
the unreleased PE's always makes me want to sell every lebron i ever purchased,
and to retire from the line completely...

feel cheated as loyal customer that spends more than 1k per sig.

i cant be the only one___

Those PE's look pretty dope. Not going to complain about now getting them or whatever, I think that's been expressed enough on here.

Those PE's look pretty dope. Not going to complain about now getting them or whatever, I think that's been expressed enough on here.

dang...i'm getting so hyped over those graffitis and they ain't even going to release. On a side note, does Bron wear any special type of socks? Pretty sure those aren't walmart or footlocker socks haha

dang...i'm getting so hyped over those graffitis and they ain't even going to release. On a side note, does Bron wear any special type of socks? Pretty sure those aren't walmart or footlocker socks haha

Back
Top Bottom