THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

H
Originally Posted by eartBoost

Yooooo son, that second pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking at the laces and the [LEBRON] logo on the laces, looked slight to my left and saw this ##*#@ eye and was like

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif
hahhahahahahhahahah o my goodness. Lol until i read the person saying how the second picture was creepy because he didn't know the guy was in it. I was like what is he talking about and got a little shook myself like wth is this crap. lol.

oh daaaaam!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i did the same thing!!! lmao

H
Originally Posted by eartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking at the laces and the [LEBRON] logo on the laces, looked slight to my left and saw this ##*#@ eye and was like

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif
hahhahahahahhahahah o my goodness. Lol until i read the person saying how the second picture was creepy because he didn't know the guy was in it. I was like what is he talking about and got a little shook myself like wth is this crap. lol.

oh daaaaam!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i did the same thing!!! lmao

Pickingup chinas at nordstrom isn't fair. Theres never anything at the 1 near me. That really grinds my gears.
I want those BAD.

Nice pickup

Pickingup chinas at nordstrom isn't fair. Theres never anything at the 1 near me. That really grinds my gears.
I want those BAD.

Nice pickup

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I want those BAD.

Nice pickup
"grinds my gears"= Family Guy...lol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I want those BAD.

Nice pickup
"grinds my gears"= Family Guy...lol

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Recent NR visit

and suprise suprise.. im a sz 11 but hey 10.5 works for me.

can't beat 65 bucks for some lbj's

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's

Excellent pick up..

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Recent NR visit

and suprise suprise.. im a sz 11 but hey 10.5 works for me.

can't beat 65 bucks for some lbj's

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's

Excellent pick up..

Crazy cuz somebody said that they would release on the same day a few pages back but I thought it was a joke haha. Guess I'm going for the online releases, if all goes right, I'm getting the Pines and Playoffs. I still can't see myself going that hard for the MNs although they have grown on me

Crazy cuz somebody said that they would release on the same day a few pages back but I thought it was a joke haha. Guess I'm going for the online releases, if all goes right, I'm getting the Pines and Playoffs. I still can't see myself going that hard for the MNs although they have grown on me

^^^Nice pick up on cool greys. Been on the hunt for those for a while. Drove around SoCal the other day looking for these...

^^^Nice pick up on cool greys. Been on the hunt for those for a while. Drove around SoCal the other day looking for these...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom