THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by metallic

Still can't believe the hype on these MN lol. If people would have read my post a million pages back, u would have had no reason to scramble or worry about the MN drop. I posted that it was dropping in the US and hints to what stores. I'll b grabbing a pair no doubt

YEEEEEEEESSSS I KNEW THE MIAMI nights would come state side!!

More money from my account goes to Nike AGAIN!! 
mad.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YEEEEEEEESSSS I KNEW THE MIAMI nights would come state side!!

More money from my account goes to Nike AGAIN!! 
mad.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

If the MN go for anything over 250...SMH

just sold my 10.5's for $649.99 (minus eBay fees) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 gonna take this money and use it to get some 14s when they hit the states and won't feel bad paying reseller prices
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  WTFugg?? D-A-M-N!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

If the MN go for anything over 250...SMH

just sold my 10.5's for $649.99 (minus eBay fees) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 gonna take this money and use it to get some 14s when they hit the states and won't feel bad paying reseller prices
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  WTFugg?? D-A-M-N!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Still can't believe the hype on these MN lol. If people would have read my post a million pages back, u would have had no reason to scramble or worry about the MN drop. I posted that it was dropping in the US and hints to what stores. I'll b grabbing a pair no doubt

I dont have a confirmed date for MN, but um pretty sure HOH and NT will have them. Also a possibility that they will relase in numbers just like solar reds. My guess is that MN should drop sept/oct as an ending to the 8 line.

I dont have a confirmed date for MN, but um pretty sure HOH and NT will have them. Also a possibility that they will relase in numbers just like solar reds. My guess is that MN should drop sept/oct as an ending to the 8 line.

@metallic you should update the first page to reflect this info so it doesn't get asked over and over again.

@metallic you should update the first page to reflect this info so it doesn't get asked over and over again.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It will get asked again and again anyway lol all these new dudes come in and that's all they dude is go to the last page

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It will get asked again and again anyway lol all these new dudes come in and that's all they dude is go to the last page

Back
Top Bottom