THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Doesn't it feel good that we don't have to pay rape prices!!!!
I was just about to drop 300 on them!!!
Thank you Petrie!!!!
I know those Miami nights are coming.
Believe it or not I asked Nikestore on twitter an hour before they released when they would release guess they got my mesg lol.
I don't get this at all. They were coming out, it was just a matter of time. The Asian market dwarfs the American market and its important to get to them first according to Nike.

Stop sucking that dude.

#iBegYourPardon ??

Nike CANCELED the shoe before we got this new info   http://www.sneakerfiles.c...inals-release-cancelled/

Are you actually getting mad because I said thanks Petrie???????????
eek.gif
 WOW

Thank you Petrie!!!!
Believe it or not I asked Nikestore on twitter an hour before they released when they would release guess they got my mesg lol.
I don't get this at all. They were coming out, it was just a matter of time. The Asian market dwarfs the American market and its important to get to them first according to Nike.

Stop sucking that dude.

#iBegYourPardon ??

Nike CANCELED the shoe before we got this new info   http://www.sneakerfiles.c...inals-release-cancelled/

eek.gif
 WOW

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Chi..., you know brothas would get salty about the color options lol

ESPECIALLY if there was a ONE color option base and ONE midsole option lol

Id be salty too

Lol. I actually thought about that after I posted.

Id be salty too

Thank you Petrie!!!!

Stop sucking that dude.

#iBegYourPardon ??

eek.gif
 WOW
Pay no mind to him. He has a smart mouth.

Thank you Petrie.

Thank you Petrie!!!!

Stop sucking that dude.

#iBegYourPardon ??

eek.gif
 WOW
Pay no mind to him. He has a smart mouth.

Thank you Petrie.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Id be salty too
laugh.gif

u know Nike would limit what you can do so that we don't make anything better than they could but even with one option....i'll still pull the trigger
embarassed.gif

Id be salty too
laugh.gif

u know Nike would limit what you can do so that we don't make anything better than they could but even with one option....i'll still pull the trigger
embarassed.gif

I will be trying to cop a pair of those finals.. I dont care if the heat/lebron lost the finals.. I thought the shoe was fire when I saw him rockin em in the finals.. Im not tryin to defend lebron.. But everyone who is calling this man a failure must have a different perception of reality than I do.. Kobe lost to the Celtics.. Nobody was screamin choke or failure.. Kobe lost to the same squad lebron lost to and the Lakers had/have a better squad than the Mavs.. And it was Phil Jacksons last year but nobody callin Kobe out? He didnt even make the finals.. I dont get it..

Dudes talkin bout they are done with Lebron because he doesnt release PEs.. So what? Lebrons marketing campaign is not "Like Mike"..  Lebron will never be Jordan and nobody will ever be Jordan so I think all the comparison need to stop. He has shoes that he does wear that we can buy just because we cant buy all of them.. Nike is dropping the ball somehow? I disagree. I think we just live in a world of instant gratification and once people dont get what they desire they blow up with emotions of hate.. Dudes actin like every Jordan 1-13 was fire.. What if Nike decides to start retroing lebrons in 5 years..? They will have a ton of options to choose from and everyone in this thread will be excited to cop. Even I get a little irritated when I see PEs that I will never have but am I gonna go as far as saying that Im done with Lebron because he made a personal decision that does not effect my life in the slightest way? No.

Bottom line is.. There is waaay too much emotion involved in this "shoe game." If you are truly done with Lebron.. Stand by your word.. Leave and never come back. You were never a true fan of Lebron in the first place.

I will be trying to cop a pair of those finals.. I dont care if the heat/lebron lost the finals.. I thought the shoe was fire when I saw him rockin em in the finals.. Im not tryin to defend lebron.. But everyone who is calling this man a failure must have a different perception of reality than I do.. Kobe lost to the Celtics.. Nobody was screamin choke or failure.. Kobe lost to the same squad lebron lost to and the Lakers had/have a better squad than the Mavs.. And it was Phil Jacksons last year but nobody callin Kobe out? He didnt even make the finals.. I dont get it..

Dudes talkin bout they are done with Lebron because he doesnt release PEs.. So what? Lebrons marketing campaign is not "Like Mike"..  Lebron will never be Jordan and nobody will ever be Jordan so I think all the comparison need to stop. He has shoes that he does wear that we can buy just because we cant buy all of them.. Nike is dropping the ball somehow? I disagree. I think we just live in a world of instant gratification and once people dont get what they desire they blow up with emotions of hate.. Dudes actin like every Jordan 1-13 was fire.. What if Nike decides to start retroing lebrons in 5 years..? They will have a ton of options to choose from and everyone in this thread will be excited to cop. Even I get a little irritated when I see PEs that I will never have but am I gonna go as far as saying that Im done with Lebron because he made a personal decision that does not effect my life in the slightest way? No.

Bottom line is.. There is waaay too much emotion involved in this "shoe game." If you are truly done with Lebron.. Stand by your word.. Leave and never come back. You were never a true fan of Lebron in the first place.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Nike heard the cry for v3 finals and gave in. I'd take the MN over the finals though if I was to cop.

That aint how it works son son.
laugh.gif

They plan certain releases AND even QS releases almost 12 months in advance.  Some stuff is determined at later dates, but even then it takes time for the production run.   Not a month.

How about they planned to release the Finals overseas and the other v3s were just to test the US market. It flopped so they release the finals here to draw us back in?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Nike heard the cry for v3 finals and gave in. I'd take the MN over the finals though if I was to cop.

That aint how it works son son.
laugh.gif

They plan certain releases AND even QS releases almost 12 months in advance.  Some stuff is determined at later dates, but even then it takes time for the production run.   Not a month.

How about they planned to release the Finals overseas and the other v3s were just to test the US market. It flopped so they release the finals here to draw us back in?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Id be salty too
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

I would too if we got some decent accent options. Just give me all Miami associated accent and lace colors (solar, pink, teal...), along with the basics. Id work the hell out of a black base. I want to make a black based SB v2

Id be salty too
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

I would too if we got some decent accent options. Just give me all Miami associated accent and lace colors (solar, pink, teal...), along with the basics. Id work the hell out of a black base. I want to make a black based SB v2

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
there's so much potential there, it's crazy
frown.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
A true gift would be to put the v2s on ID.. and allow the South Beach color scheme to be rocked with trans soles.
I mean we can dream can't we?

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
A true gift would be to put the v2s on ID.. and allow the South Beach color scheme to be rocked with trans soles.

frown.gif

That's exactly what we're doing, dreaming
laugh.gif

frown.gif

That's exactly what we're doing, dreaming
laugh.gif

i really just want that portland v2....the one with the black midsole and white outsole. That would have been my perfect v2 colorway
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom