THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

damn the miami nights sold out quick on nike uk site, i tried to cop a pair and send it to my uk homie. and why the hell did they have a 3 pair limit whe they have way less than 300 pairs available online. oh well, still got 1 pair coming my way on monday, should have it by wednesday or thursday at the latest. still hoping for a stateside release, would love to double up.

damn the miami nights sold out quick on nike uk site, i tried to cop a pair and send it to my uk homie. and why the hell did they have a 3 pair limit whe they have way less than 300 pairs available online. oh well, still got 1 pair coming my way on monday, should have it by wednesday or thursday at the latest. still hoping for a stateside release, would love to double up.

Nice pic of the flamingos Ty. Still not feeling it though.

Very well put Rock. You're gonna have peeps continue to @**!* about it regardless of what you tell them. There is no win to this battle unless there is a widespread boycott.
I think Nike is making some effort to give us what we want.
ID of the IX is a good way to start.

Nice pic of the flamingos Ty. Still not feeling it though.

Very well put Rock. You're gonna have peeps continue to @**!* about it regardless of what you tell them. There is no win to this battle unless there is a widespread boycott.
I think Nike is making some effort to give us what we want.
ID of the IX is a good way to start.

I had my size and cancelled the order at the last screen, I'll never wear them, I couldn't justify buying them.

I had my size and cancelled the order at the last screen, I'll never wear them, I couldn't justify buying them.

Miami Nights are ugly. Make them a GR and they sit.

This is the only way Nike can sell "unique" colorways.

And why are we getting the ugly $*+ 9's on ID? Put out an all black colorway for us to ball in, and their purpose is served.

At first I thought they were keeping them off ID to add sort of exclusivity to Bron's line (like you would never see Air Jordans 1-14 on ID)

But if they doing the 9's, can we at least get the v2 Lows on ID? Cmon son.

Miami Nights are ugly. Make them a GR and they sit.

This is the only way Nike can sell "unique" colorways.

And why are we getting the ugly $*+ 9's on ID? Put out an all black colorway for us to ball in, and their purpose is served.

At first I thought they were keeping them off ID to add sort of exclusivity to Bron's line (like you would never see Air Jordans 1-14 on ID)

But if they doing the 9's, can we at least get the v2 Lows on ID? Cmon son.

just sold my lebrons south beachs for 250
pimp.gif
bought them for retail.. made a come up

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

pimp.gif

What size?

*Masturbates with tears as lubrication if he says 13*

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

pimp.gif

What size?

*Masturbates with tears as lubrication if he says 13*

man my uk homie copped me a uk sz 10, us sz 11 tonight with employee disco, 79 euros is what i owe him. now i got 2 pairs coming (both us sz 11) but i paid $300 shipped for one of those pairs.

man my uk homie copped me a uk sz 10, us sz 11 tonight with employee disco, 79 euros is what i owe him. now i got 2 pairs coming (both us sz 11) but i paid $300 shipped for one of those pairs.

^he probaly beat them to the ground before he sold them, nobody would sell a ds pair for that low, unless it was a good friend he was selling to.

^he probaly beat them to the ground before he sold them, nobody would sell a ds pair for that low, unless it was a good friend he was selling to.

Congrats to those who copped the flamingos!! Since no us release, I'm out of the game for them. It's all good though, the metallics come out tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom