THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

miami nights not releasing in the united states? haha, i'm so glad i'm done with this line. lebron isn't worth the attention people give him.
but lebron is going to be better than jordan 
smile.gif

Sheer Ignorence

miami nights not releasing in the united states? haha, i'm so glad i'm done with this line. lebron isn't worth the attention people give him.
smile.gif

Sheer Ignorence

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Is it normal for the solars to have "white" creases on where the V/2 material is? It looks like how plastic looks when you crease it lol
nerd.gif
mine too, a damp cloth takes it right off though. dont understand why the Solars do it and none of the others though !??!?!!?!?!?!!?

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Is it normal for the solars to have "white" creases on where the V/2 material is? It looks like how plastic looks when you crease it lol
nerd.gif
mine too, a damp cloth takes it right off though. dont understand why the Solars do it and none of the others though !??!?!!?!?!?!!?

LOL at some of yall....the sense of entitlement that some of you possess is ridiculous and somewhat embarrassing.

LOL at some of yall....the sense of entitlement that some of you possess is ridiculous and somewhat embarrassing.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Really?!? This is a sneaker forum where some of us get pretty feisty over some shoes.
And besides that, maybe Nike and the Lebron camp will come to their senses if they see demand (aka $$$) for some of their kicks they hold back.  That's how I see it, anyhow.

Really?!? This is a sneaker forum where some of us get pretty feisty over some shoes.
And besides that, maybe Nike and the Lebron camp will come to their senses if they see demand (aka $$$) for some of their kicks they hold back.  That's how I see it, anyhow.

You have to explain that comment.....

You have to explain that comment.....

footlocker on-line only code = 20% only exclusions i saw were solar reds and all black lows, tons of bron gear already on sale,also 3 coloways of V2 on sale for 99.99 didnt check size run though, ends in 3or 4 ........

EMFLV866

footlocker on-line only code = 20% only exclusions i saw were solar reds and all black lows, tons of bron gear already on sale,also 3 coloways of V2 on sale for 99.99 didnt check size run though, ends in 3or 4 ........

EMFLV866

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Dude...Lebron has released around 15 colorways of the 8, yet yall are mad bc he didn't release 25? LOL come on man...I remember when Jordan dropped 4-5 colorways of a shoe and that was it.

I mean, I wasn't thrilled when they made the Quai 54 a non-US release and when they threw patent leather on the RWB 5s this year....but at the end of the day it's just not that serious. *shrug*

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Dude...Lebron has released around 15 colorways of the 8, yet yall are mad bc he didn't release 25? LOL come on man...I remember when Jordan dropped 4-5 colorways of a shoe and that was it.

I mean, I wasn't thrilled when they made the Quai 54 a non-US release and when they threw patent leather on the RWB 5s this year....but at the end of the day it's just not that serious. *shrug*

smile.gif
o6i2z7.jpg

smile.gif
o6i2z7.jpg

Originally Posted by dgoins1

smile.gif

Sheer Ignorence
dat irony

Back
Top Bottom