THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Im really surprised I was able to get a sz 11 on eastbay right now. Hopefully they dont cancel my order 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

You know how black the Triple Blacks are?
So Black they barely show up in Camera Pics with Lights so bright they could blind you shining on them.

252034_202965853092892_173282326061245_583748_7985158_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Triple Blacks.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

You know how black the Triple Blacks are?
So Black they barely show up in Camera Pics with Lights so bright they could blind you shining on them.

252034_202965853092892_173282326061245_583748_7985158_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Triple Blacks.

Originally Posted by torres

damn, eastbay twitter just confirmed no discount now....they seem pretty confused.

wondering how many ppl actually went thru with the discount
eyes.gif
Hey Guys, we were in fact a little confused as to wether or not the Solars could be discounted. We would like to apologize for the incorrect information and any inconvenience we may have cause because of it. When we initially released the Solars we were under the immpression that they could indeed be discounted. Our ordering system, however, was not allowing discounts to be applied to orders. Because of this, order totals needed to be changed manually. Eventually, it was confirmed that they were not supposed to be available for discount. At that time, we stopped accepting discounts. Congratulations to anyone who was able to use a discount on their order. Unfortunately, we will not be adjusting any orders that have been placed. The totals you were provided at check out will be the amount you are charged.
Originally Posted by Shiner45

Anybody have a product # for the Solars? I keep getting idiot reps through the phone orders for Eastbay!
Because this was a phone-order only release, the product number was necesary to access the product in our ordering system. This is why we provided the product # in all of our posts explaining that the Solars were available. Now that they are also available on our website, the product number is not necesary to place an order as our representatives can now find the product information. 
We still have plenty available. You can check them out here: http://bit.ly/km8CNC  Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by torres

damn, eastbay twitter just confirmed no discount now....they seem pretty confused.

wondering how many ppl actually went thru with the discount
eyes.gif
Hey Guys, we were in fact a little confused as to wether or not the Solars could be discounted. We would like to apologize for the incorrect information and any inconvenience we may have cause because of it. When we initially released the Solars we were under the immpression that they could indeed be discounted. Our ordering system, however, was not allowing discounts to be applied to orders. Because of this, order totals needed to be changed manually. Eventually, it was confirmed that they were not supposed to be available for discount. At that time, we stopped accepting discounts. Congratulations to anyone who was able to use a discount on their order. Unfortunately, we will not be adjusting any orders that have been placed. The totals you were provided at check out will be the amount you are charged.
Originally Posted by Shiner45

Anybody have a product # for the Solars? I keep getting idiot reps through the phone orders for Eastbay!
Because this was a phone-order only release, the product number was necesary to access the product in our ordering system. This is why we provided the product # in all of our posts explaining that the Solars were available. Now that they are also available on our website, the product number is not necesary to place an order as our representatives can now find the product information. 
We still have plenty available. You can check them out here: http://bit.ly/km8CNC  Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Didn't think it was possible to make a pair of V1's look ugly. That denim pair just proved me wrong.
sick.gif

Didn't think it was possible to make a pair of V1's look ugly. That denim pair just proved me wrong.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom