THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by thapointguy

112 could've been a sick dunkman colorway on the v1.
Could've been a great dunkman cw with the crack print instead of the bad v3 not really liking any of the v3 at all v1 and of course mostly v2 for me especially low v2.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

112 could've been a sick dunkman colorway on the v1.
Could've been a great dunkman cw with the crack print instead of the bad v3 not really liking any of the v3 at all v1 and of course mostly v2 for me especially low v2.

Originally Posted by casper90403

i'm becoming a fan of those miami knights after seeing them on feet.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i understand maybe 1 great colorway not releasing but to hold several back sucks...count them

HWCs
svsm home/aways
several v2 PEs
112s

and then not id'ing them...sucks

anyone else please add to that list

I'm actually glad they didn't get id. imo that ruins a shoe. What's the point of a nice colorway releasing when you can just id them? id's should only be for team shoes imo like the hyperdunks.
Shoes that get id, only release wacky limited colorways....

i understand maybe 1 great colorway not releasing but to hold several back sucks...count them

HWCs
svsm home/aways
several v2 PEs
112s

I'm actually glad they didn't get id. imo that ruins a shoe. What's the point of a nice colorway releasing when you can just id them? id's should only be for team shoes imo like the hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

HWCs
svsm home/aways
several v2 PEs
112s

There would be so many entourage, sb, (insert LBJ 8 cw here).. inspired IDs. it would be ridiculous

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

HWCs
svsm home/aways
several v2 PEs
112s

There would be so many entourage, sb, (insert LBJ 8 cw here).. inspired IDs. it would be ridiculous

For the people in the DMV the Solar Reds are at the Champs Sports in Arundle Mills Mall.

For the people in the DMV the Solar Reds are at the Champs Sports in Arundle Mills Mall.

By any chance has any1 seen the Solar Reds aywhere in the South Jersey/Philly area??? Help would be much appreciated.

By any chance has any1 seen the Solar Reds aywhere in the South Jersey/Philly area??? Help would be much appreciated.

My third time wearing these DM. They don't feel as stiff as the first time I wore them. Nice comfort actually.

My third time wearing these DM. They don't feel as stiff as the first time I wore them. Nice comfort actually.

Back
Top Bottom