THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm a diehard Jordan fan, but this shoe has been the best thing out of Nike for the at the past 5 years...  I absolutely love this shoe.  Kudos JP and Nike
pimp.gif

o... and this!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm a diehard Jordan fan, but this shoe has been the best thing out of Nike for the at the past 5 years...  I absolutely love this shoe.  Kudos JP and Nike
pimp.gif

o... and this!
smokin.gif

You can get the grey lows for $100 off of finishline with coupon code saveme20.  If you want to buy more stuff on finishline you can use coupon code rmn15 and save 15%.

You can get the grey lows for $100 off of finishline with coupon code saveme20.  If you want to buy more stuff on finishline you can use coupon code rmn15 and save 15%.

ANyone that has the Wolf Gray Lebrons... CAn someone get me the UPC or SKU number?? Its inside the shoe, under the shoe size.. starts with 00.. I want to try to order it next time i go to Footlocker... LMK

ANyone that has the Wolf Gray Lebrons... CAn someone get me the UPC or SKU number?? Its inside the shoe, under the shoe size.. starts with 00.. I want to try to order it next time i go to Footlocker... LMK

anybody know where i can get the solar reds in Ga because the 2 stores that had them sold out, and HOH doesnt know when they will be getting them , and will these hit any footlocker?

anybody know where i can get the solar reds in Ga because the 2 stores that had them sold out, and HOH doesnt know when they will be getting them , and will these hit any footlocker?

Originally Posted by shump

What stores had them? Called Lenox Foot Locker and they didn't have them and neither did the Foot Locker in the Alpharetta area. 

Back
Top Bottom