THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by jeff3424

where did you hear that champs is getting them Thursday? I'd imagine that champs gets them the same day as Eastbay/footlocker

WE NEED EASTBAY REP TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE!
According to our system, we are expecting to receive a shipment in for the Solar Red's during the next 1-2 weeks.  Once we receive the shipment, they will become available for sale, since there is no set launch date. 

EastbayRep - Ray

where did you hear that champs is getting them Thursday? I'd imagine that champs gets them the same day as Eastbay/footlocker

According to our system, we are expecting to receive a shipment in for the Solar Red's during the next 1-2 weeks.  Once we receive the shipment, they will become available for sale, since there is no set launch date. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

I love the v2 lows but I got 1 problem with them.... the midsole creases like a @#$%^. I slipped on the solar reds and walked to the mirror and when I took them off and started looking at them, I noticed a bunch of creases on the midsole. =/ . Oh well, they're still a fresh shoe.

2qxvtrn.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

Any information on the Miami Nights?

Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ray

Any information on the Miami Nights?

Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, appreciate it!

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, appreciate it!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^ I'm with you man..  Seems like a lot of my usual spots are getting the shaft on this one..  I don't even want to begin thinking about the pain of getting the Miami Nights.

I'm a diehard Jordan fan, but this shoe has been the best thing out of Nike for the at the past 5 years...  I absolutely love this shoe.  Kudos JP and Nike
pimp.gif

Yo breh, just called Champs in 4 Seasons...chick said they are getting 12 pair tomorrow around noon but they expect a lot of people there

^ I'm with you man..  Seems like a lot of my usual spots are getting the shaft on this one..  I don't even want to begin thinking about the pain of getting the Miami Nights.

I'm a diehard Jordan fan, but this shoe has been the best thing out of Nike for the at the past 5 years...  I absolutely love this shoe.  Kudos JP and Nike
pimp.gif

Yo breh, just called Champs in 4 Seasons...chick said they are getting 12 pair tomorrow around noon but they expect a lot of people there

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

pimp.gif

I'll be there around 11 then.. Sucks

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

pimp.gif

I'll be there around 11 then.. Sucks

Back
Top Bottom