THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I'm gettin real pissed off that I keep signing my Door Tag on my Solar Reds but yet they don't leave them at the FREAKIN DOOR!!!!

I hate when Nike stores pull that crap..

I'm gettin real pissed off that I keep signing my Door Tag on my Solar Reds but yet they don't leave them at the FREAKIN DOOR!!!!

I hate when Nike stores pull that crap..

Thats foul that my man got scammed like that, just why I don't really trust it unless im meeting you in person or its from a store
30t6p3b.gif

Thats foul that my man got scammed like that, just why I don't really trust it unless im meeting you in person or its from a store
30t6p3b.gif

where did you hear that champs is getting them Thursday? I'd imagine that champs gets them the same day as Eastbay/footlocker

where did you hear that champs is getting them Thursday? I'd imagine that champs gets them the same day as Eastbay/footlocker

Originally Posted by jeff3424

for real????? wait are we talking about hte solar reds? hahah

for real????? wait are we talking about hte solar reds? hahah

They'll release them the same day but usually have them in the store a week or so before release. Lately we'll get stuff only a couple days before release
grin.gif

They'll release them the same day but usually have them in the store a week or so before release. Lately we'll get stuff only a couple days before release
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Post his Ebay user name so no one else gets scammed.
Ebay Member: newhenis1
that dude did some recent transactions just today too, check'em out

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Post his Ebay user name so no one else gets scammed.
Ebay Member: newhenis1
that dude did some recent transactions just today too, check'em out

Back
Top Bottom