THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Every other day somebody mentions an hwc colorway to come out for the 8's. I'm sure they mean an hwc cavs colorway which shouldn't happen since he's now in miami. I'm sure the v1 hwc shoe was a sample that was produced before the "decision" so obviously they won't come out.

If you want a throwback or hwc miami cw it would be just wht/red which we have in v1 v2 and v3. A cavs cw or a cavs hwc cw just isn't going to happen it wouldn't make sense after the hit that bron took after leaving cleve to throw a cavs inspired cw in the cleve fans faces.

Bron didnt take a hit in anything but his Face image, leaving the cavs. His profit actually became higher.

Every other day somebody mentions an hwc colorway to come out for the 8's. I'm sure they mean an hwc cavs colorway which shouldn't happen since he's now in miami. I'm sure the v1 hwc shoe was a sample that was produced before the "decision" so obviously they won't come out.

If you want a throwback or hwc miami cw it would be just wht/red which we have in v1 v2 and v3. A cavs cw or a cavs hwc cw just isn't going to happen it wouldn't make sense after the hit that bron took after leaving cleve to throw a cavs inspired cw in the cleve fans faces.
He didn't take a hit, sure he's been vilified by most but overall his marketability has gone up. The consumer is the real loser...there will just be a ton of red black and white colorways.

He didn't take a hit, sure he's been vilified by most but overall his marketability has gone up. The consumer is the real loser...there will just be a ton of red black and white colorways.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Yeah I understand he didn't take a huge hit but in cleveland he took a hit. In everybespn poll andmost hated athletes polls he's higher. I love lebron so I'm not one saying I won't get his stuff because I will. I'm more so saying people continually saying a hwc cw needs to drop isn't realistic because I don't feel he would do that to cleveland fans. If he does that's cool and I hope I could get a pair but hwc cw came out because he was in cleveland so if one were to come out why wouldn't it be a miami hwc. That's all I'm saying. I think some people think hwc was a nickname like dunkmans or something and don't actually know what hwc stood for.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Yeah I understand he didn't take a huge hit but in cleveland he took a hit. In everybespn poll andmost hated athletes polls he's higher. I love lebron so I'm not one saying I won't get his stuff because I will. I'm more so saying people continually saying a hwc cw needs to drop isn't realistic because I don't feel he would do that to cleveland fans. If he does that's cool and I hope I could get a pair but hwc cw came out because he was in cleveland so if one were to come out why wouldn't it be a miami hwc. That's all I'm saying. I think some people think hwc was a nickname like dunkmans or something and don't actually know what hwc stood for.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

nice pickups Ltotheizzo. i think i am done with the 8 unless they release HWC or svsm home and away or id them. even though i am gonna slap myself for not getting the home v2s after my homies here put me up on the outlet info.

Yes you will.  They are too clean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

nice pickups Ltotheizzo. i think i am done with the 8 unless they release HWC or svsm home and away or id them. even though i am gonna slap myself for not getting the home v2s after my homies here put me up on the outlet info.

Yes you will.  They are too clean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few more pics of LeBron @ the Drew League

3795342374.jpg

look at the size difference lol.... what do you do with LeBron coming at you full speed on a fast break?
roll.gif

And still no info on the Miami Nights
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few more pics of LeBron @ the Drew League

3795342374.jpg

look at the size difference lol.... what do you do with LeBron coming at you full speed on a fast break?
roll.gif

And still no info on the Miami Nights
indifferent.gif

Is it me or does look Bron look slim?? Still on the look out for solar reds. Missed out on NDC hope a restock comes.

Is it me or does look Bron look slim?? Still on the look out for solar reds. Missed out on NDC hope a restock comes.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I come in here ever day for info on the miami nights I just have to have patience 
laugh.gif

You and 90% of us. I can't wait for them to drop..... But I have a feeling they might be the biggest drop since the south beaches. 

This

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I come in here ever day for info on the miami nights I just have to have patience 
laugh.gif

You and 90% of us. I can't wait for them to drop..... But I have a feeling they might be the biggest drop since the south beaches. 

This

Back
Top Bottom