THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I come in here ever day for info on the miami nights I just have to have patience 
laugh.gif

You and 90% of us. I can't wait for them to drop..... But I have a feeling they might be the biggest drop since the south beaches. 

not really. the pre sale on em was only at 250 i saw somewhere

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I come in here ever day for info on the miami nights I just have to have patience 
laugh.gif

You and 90% of us. I can't wait for them to drop..... But I have a feeling they might be the biggest drop since the south beaches. 

not really. the pre sale on em was only at 250 i saw somewhere

23MCpizzle23 that pic made me think what if the solar reds had the volt swoosh border and air bag... that'd be an interesting CW.

23MCpizzle23 that pic made me think what if the solar reds had the volt swoosh border and air bag... that'd be an interesting CW.

I heard the Solar Reds are releasing on 8/6 at Foot Locker.. Any truth to this? Also anticipating more info on the Miami Nights, very different colorway.

I heard the Solar Reds are releasing on 8/6 at Foot Locker.. Any truth to this? Also anticipating more info on the Miami Nights, very different colorway.

I saw on a site that had the Miami Nights available for preorder that they're going to ship them out by late September. Going by that, looks like it will be a Sept release, but don't know how reliable that info is.

I saw on a site that had the Miami Nights available for preorder that they're going to ship them out by late September. Going by that, looks like it will be a Sept release, but don't know how reliable that info is.

Every other day somebody mentions an hwc colorway to come out for the 8's. I'm sure they mean an hwc cavs colorway which shouldn't happen since he's now in miami. I'm sure the v1 hwc shoe was a sample that was produced before the "decision" so obviously they won't come out.

If you want a throwback or hwc miami cw it would be just wht/red which we have in v1 v2 and v3. A cavs cw or a cavs hwc cw just isn't going to happen it wouldn't make sense after the hit that bron took after leaving cleve to throw a cavs inspired cw in the cleve fans faces.

Every other day somebody mentions an hwc colorway to come out for the 8's. I'm sure they mean an hwc cavs colorway which shouldn't happen since he's now in miami. I'm sure the v1 hwc shoe was a sample that was produced before the "decision" so obviously they won't come out.

If you want a throwback or hwc miami cw it would be just wht/red which we have in v1 v2 and v3. A cavs cw or a cavs hwc cw just isn't going to happen it wouldn't make sense after the hit that bron took after leaving cleve to throw a cavs inspired cw in the cleve fans faces.

I'm sure it's going to drop in the rest of the places by the middle of august so keep your eyes out for the main release of the solars. Just gonna be like the sprites. I didn't sweat it out on the sprites and i got my pairs when it was released in july now same will be for the solars so. Just be patient everyone.

I'm sure it's going to drop in the rest of the places by the middle of august so keep your eyes out for the main release of the solars. Just gonna be like the sprites. I didn't sweat it out on the sprites and i got my pairs when it was released in july now same will be for the solars so. Just be patient everyone.

nice pickups Ltotheizzo. i think i am done with the 8 unless they release HWC or svsm home and away or id them. even though i am gonna slap myself for not getting the home v2s after my homies here put me up on the outlet info.

nice pickups Ltotheizzo. i think i am done with the 8 unless they release HWC or svsm home and away or id them. even though i am gonna slap myself for not getting the home v2s after my homies here put me up on the outlet info.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Bron didnt take a hit in anything but his Face image, leaving the cavs. His profit actually became higher.

Back
Top Bottom