THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man... I'm through with my local HOH.. I went in there and asked when they would be getting the solar reds, this fool told me that there were only 84 pairs made.. That's right, 84 pair and that only 4 hohs would be getting them. I told him that more than 84 pairs have been released already and more than 84 people had them already... He was like you need to talk to them then.. Like I was lying...

laugh.gif

I swear I always forget the fact that people at these shoe stores, game stores, electronic stores dont get hired for the knowledge of what comes in the store. It seems like the people who work at these places are even more clueless than the people trying to buy them. smh

actually talked to the buyer for all HOH and he said their was 3000 pairs on the floor not including nikes inventory and when he went to purchase them they where all gone he said only way HOH will get any is if someone cant afford the full 3000 pairs price so hopefully those pairs start surfacing cuz i got a .5 smaller before it was mentioned and im heavily regretting it and this isnt one of the comments that people make up it was straight from the HOH buyers mouth 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Man... I'm through with my local HOH.. I went in there and asked when they would be getting the solar reds, this fool told me that there were only 84 pairs made.. That's right, 84 pair and that only 4 hohs would be getting them. I told him that more than 84 pairs have been released already and more than 84 people had them already... He was like you need to talk to them then.. Like I was lying...

laugh.gif

I swear I always forget the fact that people at these shoe stores, game stores, electronic stores dont get hired for the knowledge of what comes in the store. It seems like the people who work at these places are even more clueless than the people trying to buy them. smh

actually talked to the buyer for all HOH and he said their was 3000 pairs on the floor not including nikes inventory and when he went to purchase them they where all gone he said only way HOH will get any is if someone cant afford the full 3000 pairs price so hopefully those pairs start surfacing cuz i got a .5 smaller before it was mentioned and im heavily regretting it and this isnt one of the comments that people make up it was straight from the HOH buyers mouth 

Sounds weird though, the champs at four seasons is getting them, they just don't know when. It's a said day when champs gets kicks that HOH doesn't get. I mean, isn't that the point of HOH? To get exclusive kicks including kicks that are supposed to be a limited GR?

Sounds weird though, the champs at four seasons is getting them, they just don't know when. It's a said day when champs gets kicks that HOH doesn't get. I mean, isn't that the point of HOH? To get exclusive kicks including kicks that are supposed to be a limited GR?

Son, I wore my Dunkmans for the first time today when I went to the outlet and I never got so many looks for a pair of shoes in my life
laugh.gif
I had 3 girls tell me they liked my shoes. And I thought they were kinda big but I LOVED how the shoe kinda breathed as I walked. Its hard to explain but it felt great. Glad I ended up copping them.

Oh and I saw the Solars in person today, they are kinda pink but they're still cool. I still want a pair
pimp.gif

Son, I wore my Dunkmans for the first time today when I went to the outlet and I never got so many looks for a pair of shoes in my life
laugh.gif
I had 3 girls tell me they liked my shoes. And I thought they were kinda big but I LOVED how the shoe kinda breathed as I walked. Its hard to explain but it felt great. Glad I ended up copping them.

Oh and I saw the Solars in person today, they are kinda pink but they're still cool. I still want a pair
pimp.gif

Tried using the SKU no. for the SLH's at my local Footlocker, the floor guy and manager both told me there's no such thing as ordering it from another store, so I told them I'll call head office and tell them one of their stores doesn't carry the facility and walked out. They made several attempts to get me back in the store but I was already past the lying and false info.

Tried using the SKU no. for the SLH's at my local Footlocker, the floor guy and manager both told me there's no such thing as ordering it from another store, so I told them I'll call head office and tell them one of their stores doesn't carry the facility and walked out. They made several attempts to get me back in the store but I was already past the lying and false info.

Yea I think that Champs has the low black V2s....I'm gonna have to go to the HOH in Raleigh one day, the Winston store is just laughable.

Back
Top Bottom