THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This is probably the dumbest quote I have ever seen written on NT. Since when does a color define a man's preference. Its a color. I hate when people question a man, because he wears pink. Its a color, stop worrying about the next man. 

You have got to realize that there are a lot of people here that can't dress worth saving there life.
laugh.gif
So they will down a man wearing pink the first chance they get. Don't even comment on things like that, its just going to create an argument thats not even worth the time. 
I see it like this, I can make any color no matter what it is look good, whether it be pink or purple. Thats just me.
like i said if you could pull it off .. all the power to you.. im not a 15 year old kid so no i don't like wearing bright colors to draw attention.. only pink i'd do is on striped tie... just my 2 cents.. im not hating.. just
laugh.gif
  ..  KEEP THE LEBRON THREAD MOVING!!!
Sounds to me like you're too insecure to pull off bright colors..
eyes.gif

Anyways, got my Solars in the mail, gonna have to switch it up to black laces like a few others have already done.. These are definite neck breakers!!

Yea that speckled blue paint the Sprites look dope, did you tape the other areas down to prevent paint getting on them or did you just do touches of blue yourself?

Yea that speckled blue paint the Sprites look dope, did you tape the other areas down to prevent paint getting on them or did you just do touches of blue yourself?

For those that think that the solars are more limited it won't be after mid august as it will be the same as the sprites. So for resellers right now is the time to make a small amount cause after the end of august it won't be limited anymore. And the hype of sprites is still strong in retail price, not ebay price.

For those that think that the solars are more limited it won't be after mid august as it will be the same as the sprites. So for resellers right now is the time to make a small amount cause after the end of august it won't be limited anymore. And the hype of sprites is still strong in retail price, not ebay price.

Yo Scottie did you get that phone order in at chicago?

man...drose...i just spent a mini knot on these grinches and i am looking for a pair of del sols...so i am gonna slap myself for passing...but i have to hold off for now. i wanna get those jordan Vs next month.

Yo Scottie did you get that phone order in at chicago?

man...drose...i just spent a mini knot on these grinches and i am looking for a pair of del sols...so i am gonna slap myself for passing...but i have to hold off for now. i wanna get those jordan Vs next month.

@scottiepimpin33 I get you its tough too many shoes now to keep up, and they also had the del sol home cw at that spot too..and yea i have to pick those 5's up too, they're my favorite V cw

@scottiepimpin33 I get you its tough too many shoes now to keep up, and they also had the del sol home cw at that spot too..and yea i have to pick those 5's up too, they're my favorite V cw

Guess it's getting close to that time for us to start looking toward the Miami Nights since the Solars just dropped recently. I guess it'll be an August or Sept release from the looks of it?

Guess it's getting close to that time for us to start looking toward the Miami Nights since the Solars just dropped recently. I guess it'll be an August or Sept release from the looks of it?

ok just scooped my solar reds and they are super dope dont wanna take a picture becuz any pic i have seen lies the colors on these shoes pop and are loud lady at UPS broke her neck when i pulled them out lol the shoes sorta comes off pink but when you look at them for awhile the red sorta fades in. size fitting is not on point go .5 up im stuck with my size now putting socks on suffocates my feet

ok just scooped my solar reds and they are super dope dont wanna take a picture becuz any pic i have seen lies the colors on these shoes pop and are loud lady at UPS broke her neck when i pulled them out lol the shoes sorta comes off pink but when you look at them for awhile the red sorta fades in. size fitting is not on point go .5 up im stuck with my size now putting socks on suffocates my feet

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Use Micro Socks. They are thinner than normal. They sell them at Footlocker & Footaction

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Use Micro Socks. They are thinner than normal. They sell them at Footlocker & Footaction

Back
Top Bottom