i think i might just change my mind about the solars after seeing this... wow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

nothing on the tongue..hmm pretty wierd

but yea love this pic of the solar reds...coppedd

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superdave10

I received two pairs of Lebron VIII Game worn shoes. They are both the black out models, but look at how one pair looks...has anyone ever seen something like this?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 POST MORE PICS!!! Are these the one's he had at Cleveland? The one with the white swoosh? If so POST PICS!! 

Originally Posted by superdave10

I received two pairs of Lebron VIII Game worn shoes. They are both the black out models, but look at how one pair looks...has anyone ever seen something like this?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 POST MORE PICS!!! Are these the one's he had at Cleveland? The one with the white swoosh? If so POST PICS!! 

Originally Posted by kwong819

pimp.gif
DAMN! its crazy how one pic will make you change your mind about a shoe
eek.gif
Must find a pair lol

Originally Posted by kwong819

pimp.gif
DAMN! its crazy how one pic will make you change your mind about a shoe
eek.gif
Must find a pair lol

I know that pic of the solar red's has been enhanced a bit, but I'm still pretty damn anxious for that release.
smokin.gif

I know that pic of the solar red's has been enhanced a bit, but I'm still pretty damn anxious for that release.
smokin.gif

son...... I'm still mad there not releasing the finals v3 just cause lebron choked.... its not really about him... I want thoses v3 so bad... best color son...... I'm still mad there not releasing the finals v3 just cause lebron choked.... its not really about him... I want thoses v3 so bad... best color

son...... I'm still mad there not releasing the finals v3 just cause lebron choked.... its not really about him... I want thoses v3 so bad... best color son...... I'm still mad there not releasing the finals v3 just cause lebron choked.... its not really about him... I want thoses v3 so bad... best color

So is it safe to say that the Solar Reds will be the LAST colorway the 8's are dropping?? Well besides the Miami Nights...

So is it safe to say that the Solar Reds will be the LAST colorway the 8's are dropping?? Well besides the Miami Nights...

Back
Top Bottom