THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by nikeairon

If yall had to choose between the Entourages and the Sprites...Which one would you take?? I just need that extra push for the one I already have in mind (Sprites)
Sprite x3. That blue/yellow combo on the Entourages just doesn't look that great IMO.

If yall had to choose between the Entourages and the Sprites...Which one would you take?? I just need that extra push for the one I already have in mind (Sprites)
Sprite x3. That blue/yellow combo on the Entourages just doesn't look that great IMO.

Entourage. I have both, to me the entourage just flows better

Entourage. I have both, to me the entourage just flows better

^^^^^ i say sprites, entourages are not that good looking, colors flow better on the sprites just my opinion 
pimp.gif

^^^^^ i say sprites, entourages are not that good looking, colors flow better on the sprites just my opinion 
pimp.gif

Las vegas premium just told me they have no lebron 8s. And the other vegas outlet phone is out of order

Las vegas premium just told me they have no lebron 8s. And the other vegas outlet phone is out of order

Back
Top Bottom