THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

just got my sprites, waiting on those miami nights though
devil.gif

interesting how similar that cannon/total orange colorway is to the Dolphins (cannon blue is the same color used on the Kobe VI OC).

wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection

interesting how similar that cannon/total orange colorway is to the Dolphins (cannon blue is the same color used on the Kobe VI OC).

wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection

Miami Nights are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If these were a GR they'd be the worst sellers in the entire Lebron 8 line. I hate the v3 dunkman but i'd buy tht over this rubbish. You'd have to PAY ME to wear the Miami Nights 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Miami Nights are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If these were a GR they'd be the worst sellers in the entire Lebron 8 line. I hate the v3 dunkman but i'd buy tht over this rubbish. You'd have to PAY ME to wear the Miami Nights 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

The 9s don't come out until December. They really have no excuse for not dropping the HWCs, or some PEs in a HIGH TOP VERSION.

Nike be smart and drop some more v1s and v2s or put em on Nike ID

Space Jam suede v1s?

Cool grey v1s?

HWC's? Bred v2's?

Nike trippin

do you remember last year with the 7s? Same exact situation with alot if colorways never released. Many of us are still scorned from that.

Originally Posted by BronLe

The 9s don't come out until December. They really have no excuse for not dropping the HWCs, or some PEs in a HIGH TOP VERSION.

Nike be smart and drop some more v1s and v2s or put em on Nike ID

Space Jam suede v1s?

Cool grey v1s?

HWC's? Bred v2's?

Nike trippin

do you remember last year with the 7s? Same exact situation with alot if colorways never released. Many of us are still scorned from that.

i woke up to a text about the miami nights from a hypebeast friend of mine-_______- this is an easy pass. yea limit them whatever i don't care, gimme my solar reds and then it's on to the 9s for me

Back
Top Bottom