THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

At the end of the day all the people who say won't cop will end up getting them as usual. Don't understand why everyone in this thread seems to get into an argument every time. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

At the end of the day all the people who say won't cop will end up getting them as usual. Don't understand why everyone in this thread seems to get into an argument every time. 
30t6p3b.gif

this

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

30t6p3b.gif

this

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

THATS CHINA.....
indifferent.gif
 They always have different RD's
Yea I saw this on the other site for the IX. 
Black/Black-Anthracite - 11/23 
Black/White-Sport Red - 10/25 
White/Sport Red - 11/4 
Cannon/Volt-Total Orange - 11/11 
Cool Grey/Grape-Black-Cherry - 11/4 

But anyway.  Those miami nights are alright. I commend Nike for trying something different but like others said they could have been executed better.  And no NWT I don't think the Lebron 8 is getting the kobe treatment yet but they're certainly narrowing the margin. Count me out most likely no matter how easy or hard these are to attain.

And gotti if any gimmicky lebron is truly that limited good luck on grabbing 3 pairs 
laugh.gif

It was an obvious Joke. with there only being 500 pairs, i would be surprised if i got one.
Yea I know. Just saying for gp

Originally Posted by Gottips3

THATS CHINA.....
indifferent.gif
Yea I saw this on the other site for the IX. 
Black/Black-Anthracite - 11/23 
Black/White-Sport Red - 10/25 
White/Sport Red - 11/4 

But anyway.  Those miami nights are alright. I commend Nike for trying something different but like others said they could have been executed better.  And no NWT I don't think the Lebron 8 is getting the kobe treatment yet but they're certainly narrowing the margin. Count me out most likely no matter how easy or hard these are to attain.

And gotti if any gimmicky lebron is truly that limited good luck on grabbing 3 pairs 
laugh.gif

It was an obvious Joke. with there only being 500 pairs, i would be surprised if i got one.
Yea I know. Just saying for gp

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

those miami night shoes look terrible 
sick.gif
 if everybody wasnt so scared of missing out on the next south beach, these would be laughed at

So true..A lot of people were on the fence about the SB 8s and passed on em because they didn't wanna deal with camping out and all that. Then a few months later they were going for $600-1000. So people see a crazy colorway and wanna jump on them just in case the value skyrockets and they can resell them.

If the release info turns out to be a QS that is easily obtainable through chain stores and mom n pop stores, they will sit. Just like people were going
pimp.gif
every time a new picture of the Sprites was released, then once they started popping up on a bunch of websites, a lot of dudes passed on them. It's that hypebeast mentality. Say something will be SUPER LIMITED and suddenly it looks ten times nicer. Same reason why people were willing to pay $350 when Jordan YOTR 7s released when they could just pay $200 for CDP Hares
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

those miami night shoes look terrible 
sick.gif
 if everybody wasnt so scared of missing out on the next south beach, these would be laughed at

So true..A lot of people were on the fence about the SB 8s and passed on em because they didn't wanna deal with camping out and all that. Then a few months later they were going for $600-1000. So people see a crazy colorway and wanna jump on them just in case the value skyrockets and they can resell them.

If the release info turns out to be a QS that is easily obtainable through chain stores and mom n pop stores, they will sit. Just like people were going
pimp.gif
every time a new picture of the Sprites was released, then once they started popping up on a bunch of websites, a lot of dudes passed on them. It's that hypebeast mentality. Say something will be SUPER LIMITED and suddenly it looks ten times nicer. Same reason why people were willing to pay $350 when Jordan YOTR 7s released when they could just pay $200 for CDP Hares
laugh.gif

500 pairs, i bet no matter how hyped up these are, they won't hit SB prices. I guess I'll pass since I will never camp out more than a few hours for a shoe.

500 pairs, i bet no matter how hyped up these are, they won't hit SB prices. I guess I'll pass since I will never camp out more than a few hours for a shoe.

ummm yeah, the more I look at them the more unappealing they become... passing on the rainbow trouts, I mean miami nights hehe.

ummm yeah, the more I look at them the more unappealing they become... passing on the rainbow trouts, I mean miami nights hehe.

Miami Nights are too ugly, there is no way these could even remotely match

But luckily Lebrons sit in my area, so I will most definitely cop 3 pairs to resell/trade for some Foamposites/Jordans/v1's/v2's

Miami Nights are too ugly, there is no way these could even remotely match

But luckily Lebrons sit in my area, so I will most definitely cop 3 pairs to resell/trade for some Foamposites/Jordans/v1's/v2's

Originally Posted by BronLe

The prices are from China. Your ignorance is forgiven. 
THATS CHINA.....
indifferent.gif

Definitely hiding that weird 9 design behind some wacky colorways
They will probably look dope, who am I kidding

Volt on the HWC's?

Wut?

Originally Posted by BronLe

The prices are from China. Your ignorance is forgiven. 
THATS CHINA.....
indifferent.gif

Definitely hiding that weird 9 design behind some wacky colorways
They will probably look dope, who am I kidding

Volt on the HWC's?

Wut?

Back
Top Bottom