THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Knicks colorways is always my fav . Im a sucker for em 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by FullMetal

eek.gif
are those fitteds customs? Seems like you have a perfectly matching Heat fitted for each pair of lebrons
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

This pic here makes me wish we would have at least got 1 hwc c/w
265110_241015445926021_182189691808597_902661_7173163_n.jpg

pimp.gif

Those LBJ 4's need a Retro badddd

Nah man, give us those hwc 7s and i'll cook that pair to a OBLIVION 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by FullMetal

eek.gif
are those fitteds customs? Seems like you have a perfectly matching Heat fitted for each pair of lebrons
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

This pic here makes me wish we would have at least got 1 hwc c/w
265110_241015445926021_182189691808597_902661_7173163_n.jpg

pimp.gif

Those LBJ 4's need a Retro badddd

Nah man, give us those hwc 7s and i'll cook that pair to a OBLIVION 
laugh.gif

copped the home white V2s off NDC for 124...waiting for vets 87 shipped from eastbay and will cop the solars...then i'm done

NIKE really ****ed up by not IDing these. i wouldve easily had 3-4 more pairs...EASY

I would have loved a red based V1 and the HWC AND the SVSM away

copped the home white V2s off NDC for 124...waiting for vets 87 shipped from eastbay and will cop the solars...then i'm done

NIKE really ****ed up by not IDing these. i wouldve easily had 3-4 more pairs...EASY

I would have loved a red based V1 and the HWC AND the SVSM away

I think Sprites are done and done.... if you didn't get them at retail there's no way you will..... Nike is so big internally that they really messed up this release...

I think Sprites are done and done.... if you didn't get them at retail there's no way you will..... Nike is so big internally that they really messed up this release...

NWT I looked at those pics and thought... wait.... those have to be custom's cuz I've never wanted them til I saw that pic.

in other news... did no one notice the ALL Orange IV's in that pic?

I swore they never released in any slim type of friends and fam or underground.. Let alone for there to be more than the one shown in Vegas during All Star Weekend years back.

FML

NWT I looked at those pics and thought... wait.... those have to be custom's cuz I've never wanted them til I saw that pic.

in other news... did no one notice the ALL Orange IV's in that pic?

I swore they never released in any slim type of friends and fam or underground.. Let alone for there to be more than the one shown in Vegas during All Star Weekend years back.

FML

Any spots in connecticut and boston still have them? My jordan xi's started talking (soles came off) and i still need shoes for NYC. Im on vacation from san diego, ca. Somebody please help me.

Any spots in connecticut and boston still have them? My jordan xi's started talking (soles came off) and i still need shoes for NYC. Im on vacation from san diego, ca. Somebody please help me.

^
im talking about the sprites. I cant really edit my post on this phone. Haha. My concords soles fell off btw! I unds'd in DC. I had to shoe goo them suckers.

^
im talking about the sprites. I cant really edit my post on this phone. Haha. My concords soles fell off btw! I unds'd in DC. I had to shoe goo them suckers.

Back
Top Bottom