THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Has it been confirmed that the Wolf Greys are dropping this weekend?? I mean I know someone said it on here but anyone can spew gibberish on an internet forum. After the whole Banned 1 situation, I have learned to take everything I read on here with a grain of salt.

Just called house of hoops 34th, they're getting launched tomorrow (Thursday 6/16)

Has it been confirmed that the Wolf Greys are dropping this weekend?? I mean I know someone said it on here but anyone can spew gibberish on an internet forum. After the whole Banned 1 situation, I have learned to take everything I read on here with a grain of salt.

Just called house of hoops 34th, they're getting launched tomorrow (Thursday 6/16)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yes, check your local Champs this Thursday and Finishline.com too. Not sure if it's limited or a GR, could be just like the Sprites.
why would wolf grey's be limited?  That makes no sense if they are...Nike is just leaving $$ on the table

Yes, check your local Champs this Thursday and Finishline.com too. Not sure if it's limited or a GR, could be just like the Sprites.
why would wolf grey's be limited?  That makes no sense if they are...Nike is just leaving $$ on the table

Also not a fan of the silver on the grey lows

Originally Posted by Wings90

Info on that black based South Beach shoe? Is that a Soldier type shoe or something?
LeBron Ambassador 4, Asia shoe/exclusive

Also not a fan of the silver on the grey lows

Originally Posted by Wings90

Info on that black based South Beach shoe? Is that a Soldier type shoe or something?
LeBron Ambassador 4, Asia shoe/exclusive

Damnnn. Nike caught madd people with the gaffle. Ill wait till the sprites hit the outlets

Damnnn. Nike caught madd people with the gaffle. Ill wait till the sprites hit the outlets

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Pre order for sprites and cool grey lows on deadstockshoes.com, $125 shipped

Thanks. This finally confirms that they will be widely available in July. This finally solves the Sprite mystery.

*This is a pre-order product.* All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Pre-Orders will ship on, or before, July 31st. We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances. If you want to add to your Pre-Order with more products to take advantage of our bulk shipping, then email us. ***Orders with Pre-Order products will not receive tracking information until the Pre-Order product ships.***

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Pre order for sprites and cool grey lows on deadstockshoes.com, $125 shipped

Thanks. This finally confirms that they will be widely available in July. This finally solves the Sprite mystery.

*This is a pre-order product.* All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Pre-Orders will ship on, or before, July 31st. We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances. If you want to add to your Pre-Order with more products to take advantage of our bulk shipping, then email us. ***Orders with Pre-Order products will not receive tracking information until the Pre-Order product ships.***

Originally Posted by Jazza

Originally Posted by Gottips3

People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif
I still love the line. Waiting for my Sprites to come in 
happy.gif

1f92619657aaed0f9299e5067e1f17f0f8ca60d4_r.jpg
Niiice collection! Where did you get that shelf set? 
While that was not my OP.  I do know that shelf can be bought at Ikea.  I have the same one and I believe it retails for $200.  It is amazing for storing shoes!

Originally Posted by Jazza

Originally Posted by Gottips3

People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif
I still love the line. Waiting for my Sprites to come in 
happy.gif

1f92619657aaed0f9299e5067e1f17f0f8ca60d4_r.jpg
Niiice collection! Where did you get that shelf set? 
While that was not my OP.  I do know that shelf can be bought at Ikea.  I have the same one and I believe it retails for $200.  It is amazing for storing shoes!

Back
Top Bottom